App Review Webroot Secure Anywhere (Rollback Test Day 0)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
S

Sr. Normal

Webroot was my antivirus in XP for some time. I always liked his incredible speed .
If it had been more effective ...
Thank you very much for this review I have found it excellent , plus choose a not too well-known antivirus which are the reviews that I like .
Have a good day

woodrowbone

Level 10
Verified
Dec 24, 2011
Finally a review that focused on the Rollback feature :) maybe my comment in his channel worked. (Regarding his former test of WSA)
Just one major flaw in today's test, WSA actually STILL protects you while malware are monitored.
Your credentials and sensitive information are not let out of your computer.

/W

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Another great detailed review Petrovic.Love the way you take time to go through the different stages carefully.

I remember the last rollback review and the results were impressive but I totally agree with you about the time scale being very alarming.

Thanks for doing another one.

Regards Eck:)

Reactions: Sr. Normal

woodrowbone

Level 10
Verified
Dec 24, 2011
Just to clarify how WSA works when "infected", here is an old video from Webroot that explain the feature we are discussing here:

/W

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.