Mini Spy

Latest Threads

1. Welcome to MalwareTips!
    MalwareTips is a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn about PC security and computers.
    As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but you can not create new threads or reply to an existing one unless you are a registered member. By joining our free community you will have access to post threads, start private conversations with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.
    Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join us today!

Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2013 Free 6 Months Trial Serial Key

Discussion in 'Expired Giveaways and Hot Deals' started by ExpLoID, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExpLoID

ExpLoID New Member

Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2013 delivers what every Internet user and Social Media maven needs today – the fastest, most reliable online security that just works. Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 features effective protection against viruses, spyware, and other online threats without slowing down computer performance or disrupting your normal activities. With its fast scans and one-click threat removal, you can rest assured that malware is eliminated quickly and easily. Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus uses a radically new cloud-based approach to online security that protects you against the latest threats as soon as they emerge. And it does so at blazing fast speeds, scanning your entire PC in about 2 minutes.(After the initial scan of your PC, full system scans will typically take two minutes or less.)

[​IMG]

Download Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 – With Free 6 Months Trial Serial Key: Direct Download Link

This is a special Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 setup installer with 6 months built-in serial key. Once downloaded, locate the setup file and double-click on it to start installation. No serial number / license key is needed to active your free 6 months trial subscription.

VISIT HERE.
  2. Huracan

Huracan Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    FYI: This is the same installer as found on Facebook Security > The AV Marketplace.

https://www.virustotal.com/file/259cd788d3950b04bcc942370801307e382995a81c9f2976827ed15121052db0/analysis/

Hence this is probably already posted a dozen times here.
  3. Plexx

Plexx Guest

Ok I have a problem: Forgot to backup the installer from FB Security and now when I try to grab it again, still grayed out. Any work around?
  4. maaster

maaster Regular Member

Just create another facebook account with another mail id!
  5. Huracan

Huracan Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Use the link posted in the first post?

Code:
    http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsafbmpav.exe
  6. Plexx

Plexx Guest

Downloaded using the link in the 1st post. I was more curious to see if I could bypass the FB page even though was using the same account for same product.

I do have a secondary FB account but I hardly use it.