What do you think about Advanced SystemCare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
does anyone use this software or not as ive heard bad things about IOBIT products and if you do use it what do you think of it

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
and what do you mean use ya head like are there features on it that can mess your pc up

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
n.nvt, my question (since you are logged on): Does Advanced SystemsCare do essentially the same things CCleaner does? Thanks!:)

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
Same old story.. Stealing from MBAM... well yes... and its over.. that does not mean what they make is junk.. ASC and iobit uninstaller IMO is great free products... I have used them for 4 years and it never breaked my PC.. even glary utilities breaked my PC many times but I don't have any negative experience with ASC..

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Same old story.. Stealing from MBAM... well yes... and its over.. that does not mean what they make is junk.. ASC and iobit uninstaller IMO is great free products... I have used them for 4 years and it never breaked my PC.. even glary utilities breaked my PC many times but I don't have any negative experience with ASC..
This is about "Advanced system care" also glary utilities works fine for me... IOBit uninstaller is good.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
think n.nvt left :(
Thanks dragon!:) I'd left for a while too.
Thanks KaptainBug! It's good to hear about your great experiences w/ASC & IOBit uninstaller, & your words: "Stealing from MBAM... well yes... and its over.. that does not mean what they make is junk.. .:) As consumer software users whom are also human beings, we all run into moral dilemmas:oops: involving everything from wishing to boycott palm oil (because it's encroaching on diminishing :eek:rainforests) to living with our perceived guilt over using plastics or Styrofoam which will outlast all of our lifespans.o_O In a world where we are all searching for something that is better, & wish mainly to use only available software that is both free & works properly, I feel relieved to hear (far removed from clinging to a moral high ground that eventually all washes away) the essential message: "..I don't have any negative experience with ASC.." and that is good enough for me!;):D
PS dragonx1983, don't uninstall Advanced SystemCare just yet. Even if you ultimately decide it's something you don't need after all, wouldn't it be better to make your decision based on what your friends here have shared in determining whether it would benefit your system rather than on the mistakes people whom are part of companies & even larger corporations have already done to each other? You are the reason they are in business, & what n.nvt said earlier applies very well in this case too. "just use your head..".:D Thanks for listening. *Steps down carefully off of soapbox* so as not to :eek:break neck...

Last edited:

Edmiri

Level 1
Verified
Feb 21, 2014
Advance system care is a great product for gaming machine. I remember in windows xp getting about 8-10 fps more in crysis but not in windows 7 or 8. Maybee they integrated those IOBIT tweaks into latest versions of windows. lol
For general pc optimizing i think no one beats mz optimizer. Use automatic optimization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.