What electronic device do you use the most, daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Update: 21st September 2015

What device do you spend the most time using?
  1. Desktop PC
  2. Laptop / Notebook / Ultrabook / 2-in-1
  3. Tablet (including iPad)
  4. Smartphone (Mid to High-end phones running Android, Windows, iOS or other)
  5. Smartwatch (ie. Apple Watch)
  6. Other, please specify

In your reply, please state if you do not own a Tablet or Smartphone, and what you voted in the poll.

Those who voted Desktop or Laptop, check the first post. Thanks.

Last edited:
H

hjlbx

Laptop... always. When you see me logged into MT, then you know I'm kicked-back on my laptop.

I own smart phone... mobile phones are the great, convenient curse of our modern age.

Tablet - none... although I could probably use one - but prefer - laptop keyboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: starchild76

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I voted for Smartphone since I make use of it quite often daily for email,browsing and other tasks besides calls and texts.Even when at home or work on Desktop/laptop I still take emails and respond from my Note 4.

S

starchild76

I do not own a tablet , but do have a widows phone , which I often use. all MT activities , are preformed from my laptop though :p

Reactions: frogboy

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
I use a desktop at work. At home I have 2 desktops, a netbook and an android smartphone. I always us my smartphone at home. Since I'm not much into malware analysis these days so I haven't touched my netbook for a while.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
My Rank

1st) Laptop - For programming, using Adobe's product in VM ( ;) ), browsing in MT; litlle bit time for Facebook and Twitter.

2nd) Portability where my Tablet is design for watching YT videos and browsing in MT and FB

3rd) Ipod Touch for often times where using for browsing MT.

willieaames

Level 1
Sep 21, 2015
Printers. Printers are satanic.

When they work? Hallelujah! When they don't - good luck figuring out what's wrong with it.

Reactions: Sven
L

LabZero

Mainly use two notebooks: one for study and programming and the other as "war" Pc.
In the free time, use a Mid-end Android Smart Phone.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
I mainly use my laptop, (about 90% of the tine), but if my girlfriend is not on the desktop, I use it!

vishwa

Level 1
Verified
Aug 18, 2015
I mainly use my desktop for most of my work. However sometime I also use my Smartphone.

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
Split between my desktop and laptop, mostly doing school work, have a smart phone but I hardly use it's smartness lol

T

TheSuperGeek

1- Laptop (I haven't go a Desktop PC)
2- My tablet (windows 7 => Archos 9)
3- My MP3 player
4- My smartphone (but there's no android or IOS on it....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.