Advice Request What is the best System Optimization; ASC vs Wise vs Kerish Doctor?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Mostafa Elbadry

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 19, 2014
Hello,
I want to know what is the best of these ( advanced system care - wise care - kerish doctor) what is the best one which speed until computer without damage it

Reactions: JB007

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Usually cleaning algorithm those not provide any risk that might delete system files, clearly analyze the labels as well.

I will go for a different one but honestly free version of ASC is fine caused I've used before without issues.

Registry cleaner can be done by CCleaner for safety precaution.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Depending on your current operating system, most optimisation is performed in the background by Windows. The best does not necessarily they use the safest methods. Also you may not need to use all the tools provided by the software.

Install each one separately. Check the help files and carefully look at the settings before using.

It's important to create a system restore or backup/image before making any changes, especially prior to modifying the Windows Registry.

For improvements beyond software, upgrade or buy new hardware (CPU, RAM, SSD, GPU etc).

R

Rod McCarthy

Depending on your current operating system, most optimisation is performed in the background by Windows. The best does not necessarily they use the safest methods. Also you may not need to use all the tools provided by the software.

Install each one separately. Check the help files and carefully look at the settings before using.

It's important to create a system restore or backup/image before making any changes, especially prior to modifying the Windows Registry.

For improvements beyond software, upgrade or buy new hardware (CPU, RAM, SSD, GPU etc).

Yah right, windows will do a great job..

Tani

Level 9
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
I use kerish doctor 2015 (& ccleaner), after it's full system scan & optimization when I scanned via ccleaner still 600mb+ raw data was detected & removed by it, so do not depend on any one.

Reactions: JB007 and frogboy

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@vivid : There's nothing wrong on the built in feature of Window like cleanmgr, its likely users prefer third party programs as quick and easy to access immediately. + cleanmgr isn't yet easily detected for a novice user unless he/she conduct a search.

M

Makarboy

none. Only ccleaner but only cleaning temporary files, if touch registry and other stuff you are breaking your system

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.