What's an audio/video downloader that grabs things other programs can't extract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I need something that will get what I'm not able to extract with the DownThemAll or Flash Video Downloader extensions or with Aiseesoft Video Downloader. I prefer freeware but I can do a trial on shareware.

I use Firefox and Maxthon browsers but have Slimjet from the Chromium family handy as well.

Reactions: Kent

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
Maxthon's built-in grabber is really powerful.
on other's i havent tried anything better than IDM myself and never missed any audio/video.

Reactions: conceptualclarity

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Thanks for all the input. You guys are right about Maxthon's downloading capabilities. But sometimes, like now, Maxthon takes a vacation from doing any downloading for me.

Reactions: Sr. Normal
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.