Which would be the best budget LCD/LED Montior ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Hi every one. I want to purchase a External Monitor for my laptop. I wanted to know which would be a wise choice? Is it enough if we go for 18.5 " or should I go for 21" display. And also I prefer a anti reflective one. I dont want my face to be visible while watching dark movies.

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
The best budget one would be your current one moved in closer. ;)

Sloth

Level 5
Verified
Jun 24, 2015
There is no such thing as best budget so first let us know your budget then people will be able to suggest some displays. I would recommend a 24".

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
Yes, first question is "What amount do you have budgeted for this?" and the next one is "What are you using it for?"

Alternatively, it may be prudent to save that money for a larger laptop when that one has outlived its usefulness.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well those two sizes you mention are really worth to view at any angles and for your ongoing task. I suggest to reduce a little bit of external LCD preference for saving more money ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.