• Thread starter Deleted member 2913
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Win 10 system restore corrupt apps.
I did system restore & now the apps cant open & gives error like go to store for more info or repair/reinstall.
I tried couple tricks found through Google but nothing solved the prob.
I dont want to undo the restore I did for some reason. And dont know if it will solve the issue.
Win 10 restore corrupts apps is a prob as there are many reports on the web.
Hope Windows Updates will solve the issue.

Reactions: Logethica

Willams

Level 2
Verified
Jan 14, 2015
Probably tried it. On search bar, type cmd and open with administrator rights.
In cmd type : sfc /scannow and see resolves

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@yesnoo: Yes it will remove but rest assure that should fix any issues as possible. A log will be place on your desktop about the list of programs removed from that process.

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
In my case it broke metro apps and the start menu. I had to format my win10 :(

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
@yesnoo: Yes it will remove but rest assure that should fix any issues as possible. A log will be place on your desktop about the list of programs removed from that process.
I searched google a lot for the prob. And quite a few users mentioned the prob automatically solved after couple days. So I will wait for few days & see...

Office updates are huge & I am on limited bandwidth. Rest programs no probs.
But Office & its updates will be removed & that will affect my limited bandwidth on reinstall/reupdates Office.

So as mentioned above will wait for few days & see...

Reactions: Logethica
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.