Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
213840_original_0.jpg

Thanks to trusty Windows information-leaker Wzor, we’re starting to get some screenshots of what is potentially the next build of the Windows 10 Technical Preview. Wzor has just published the screenshots of the build, which is identified as Windows 10 Enterprise x64 build 10056 English.

Windows 10 Enterprise x64 build 10056 English soon more info and pictures here:http://t.co/YyoQGz3QuR pic.twitter.com/Csbz0OEVG1

— WZor (@WZorNET) April 9, 2015

Wzor's distinction of this build may help to explain why there are no real significant changes or features added to this build. Perhaps much of the under-the-hood work has been done to stabilize it compared to the previous release. There are some release notes that have accompanied the leaks. In the notes, there is a list of bug fixes and one addition to the Spartan browser; the next-gen browser can now open PDFs and save them directly from the browser.

214132_original.jpg

If the screenshots are any indication of the next Technical Preview build, Insiders may be greeted with the coveted re-sizeable Start menu finally. Graphically inclined observers will also notice the subtle changes to the color of the Cortana Live Tile, the repositioning of the power button as well as new Recycle Bin and Task View icons.

But that appears to be it for now. Check out the screenshot below, and let us know if you spot anything else new. We’ll continue to update you as the information leaks in. In the meantime, the full build may be leaked imminently, so stay tuned for more.

213196_original.jpg
213599_original.jpg

Source

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Getting more tempted to make the jump all the time. :)

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Verified
May 25, 2014
Its looking really good, i hope they get more new icons in, there are still some "old" icons here and there.

I read somewhere on a german computer and tech site that Microsoft is already working on Windows 10.1 Codename Redstone :D

A

Antivirus Tester

Its looking really good, i hope they get more new icons in, there are still some "old" icons here and there.

I read somewhere on a german computer and tech site that Microsoft is already working on Windows 10.1 Codename Redstone :D
Wow i have to take a look at it

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014

Yes it is true, they plan to release it on public in 2016. See, even if Windows 10 is not yet fully polished and stable, they have plans for the future in 2016!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.