Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Microsoft recently released Windows 10 Build 10130. The build a handful of new additions, however, there are some issues for some devices. Thankfully though, a new Windows 10 Build, 10134 has just leaked onto the internet. The leaked build is English US (x64 bit) and available as ISO.

Don’t expect to see a lot of new things on Build 10134. Microsoft has already said that the official Windows 10 builds that get released won’t have a lot of new features, and they’ll mainly focus on stability. If you want to download Build 10134, you can download it from here – however, we don’t recommend installing it as it isn’t an official build from Microsoft.

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
I always feel like "leaked" is a word used when some company purposefully wants to release a sneak peak but makes it look accidental. Typically when something is "leaked" it means it's pretty good stuff. Off topic as usual (that's how I am. lol)

I will have to test out this build and some future builds in a VM. Want to keep up with the changes so the transition into Windows 10 will be as smooth as possible.

Reactions: Kardo Kristal

Alex BK

Level 2
Verified
Apr 23, 2015
I own a GTX 560 GPU from nVidia (500 series) and they haven't released any driver or something... Fun fact is that series 600+ have those Windows 10 drivers from them...

Love you nVidia <3

Reactions: Kardo Kristal
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.