BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
3ySuxhp.jpg

Microsoft released a new build of Windows 10 a few weeks back and if you are wanting to use the ISO files to perform a clean install, you can now do so with the links at the bottom of this post.

These ISO files make it easy to install the latest version of the technical preview from a clean slate so you do not have to jump through the upgrade hoops to acquire the latest builds.

Download: Windows 10 9879 ISO | US x86 - x64 | UK x86 - x64

Mod Edit: Change image hosting site. Neowin blocks hotlinking images.

Last edited by a moderator:

rodm177

Level 1
Verified
Nov 21, 2014
screen_shot_2014-11-21_at_4.11.12_pm_story.jpg

Microsoft released a new build of Windows 10 a few weeks back and if you are wanting to use the ISO files to perform a clean install, you can now do so with the links at the bottom of this post.

These ISO files make it easy to install the latest version of the technical preview from a clean slate so you do not have to jump through the upgrade hoops to acquire the latest builds.

Download: Windows 10 9879 ISO | US x86 - x64 | UK x86 - x64

Thanks... I have not tried Win 10. I love Win 7 and Hate Win 8....Do u guys like the Win 10? Maybe I'll download and install it?

Tani

Level 9
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
Thanks... I have not tried Win 10. I love Win 7 and Hate Win 8....Do u guys like the Win 10? Maybe I'll download and install it?
Yes I love it, windows 8.1 is also my favorite, remember windows 10 is not stable & activities within it are monitored by Microsoft, once stable version releases I'd be installing on the same day ^_^

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014

I did not like Windows 8.1 Initially, but later on after installing Classic Shell I found it very good. Almost same as Win7 with some added features and security.

Reactions: frogboy

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

For me Windows 10 is fine and the only changes that you can see are the start menu (Windows 7/Metro Based version), change of notification, and workspace. Other than that its still adapted on Windows 8/8.1 version,

You may test in virtual machine ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.