Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
As we’re reported to you yesterday, the first Windows 10 RTM candidate has been spotted online and people close to the matter have confirmed that Microsoft is set to finalize work on the new operating system sometime this week, so it’s pretty clear that we’re getting closer to the moment when the company is set to sign off its new Windows.

But now we also have a date, as Microsoft is reportedly looking at July 9 as the sign-off date for Windows 10 RTM, which means that beyond this date, no other modification would be made to the operating system.

The first to unveil the date was Russian leaker WZor, who said that Microsoft is planning to ready Windows 10 RTM on July 9 after evaluating several candidates, so on Thursday, we might get an announcement on this to find out whether the leaks were accurate or not.

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/windows-10-rtm-to-be-ready-on-july-9-report-486206.shtml

Sloth

Level 5
Verified
Jun 24, 2015
i can understand you ^^

lol, I'm not sure about what you said.

To clear up the confusion, I run a genuine retail version of Win 7 Pro :p and I'm excited for Win 10 because I like flat themes very much and I'm really really looking forward to DX-12. :D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
lol, I'm not sure about what you said.

To clear up the confusion, I run a genuine retail version of Win 7 Pro :p and I'm excited for Win 10 because I like flat themes very much and I'm really really looking forward to DX-12. :D

Have you Reserved your copy with the Get Windows 10 via Windows Update?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Better hurry! Supplies are limited! :eek:

There is no rush to Upgrade to Windows 10, you have 12 months to decide, but the "Get Windows 10" app is to stop everyone from downloading at the same time.

As stated under the Windows Offer Details:

Yes, free! This upgrade offer is for a full version of Windows 10, not a trial. 3GB download required; standard data rates apply. To take advantage of this free offer, you must upgrade to Windows 10 within one year of availability. Once you upgrade, you have Windows 10 for free on that device.

Windows 10 Upgrade Offer is valid for qualified Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 devices, including devices you already own. [...] Devices must be connected to the internet and have Windows Update enabled. Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 Update required. Some editions are excluded: Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise, and Windows RT/RT 8.1.

Windows 10 is automatically updated.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/features

Sloth

Level 5
Verified
Jun 24, 2015
Have you Reserved your copy with the Get Windows 10 via Windows Update?

Yes I did. :p

UyDWyh0.png

Better hurry! Supplies are limited! :eek:

Batteries not included! :confused:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.