Dec 29, 2014
WinPatrol & WinPrivacy Lifetime License - 70% & 80% Discount
http://www.winpatrol.com/discounts.html
Coupon:
Code:
Happy Holidays

WinPatrol
http://winpatrol.com/
WinPatrol was the first program to use a behavioral approach to detect new changes due to infiltrations and Zero-Day attacks. WinPatrol continues to add unique features and remains the smallest, fastest system monitor of its kind. Install WinPatrol anytime you rebuild or purchase a new computer. A snapshot of critical system locations and resources is recorded so if anything changes you'll know what changed and when!

What Does WinPatrol Do?
The popularity of WinPatrol is based on its ability to detect and prevent changes to important Windows settings. You’ll be notified if unwanted programs are set to automatically run, if a toolbar has been added to Internet Explorer, if your home page, search provider or other internal configurations change. When a new Service or ActiveX component is detected it may be part of a legitimate program. WinPatrol will make sure and if it isn’t, you can tell WinPatrol to disable it.
Just adding a program won’t cause a notification but when a program is configured to run without your knowledge, WinPatrol will let you confirm the change is expected.

WinPrivacy
http://winprivacy.com/
  • WinPrivacy rips open the veil of secrecy programs have been hiding behind by exposing every single program on your computer that is using the Internet.
  • WinPrivacy tells you from where each program is sending and receiving data, and how much.
  • WinPrivacy gives you the power to block Internet access for any program(s).
  • WinPrivacy lets you block any unknown programs from using the Internet without your permission.
  • WinPrivacy is highly configurable.
  • WinPrivacy removes 3rd party Flash Cookies
  • WinPrivacy blocks Canvas Fingerprinting
  • WinPrivacy tells you which sites DO NOT use Canvas Fingerprinting

Pricing:
70% Special Discount
WinPatrol PLUS - Take back control!
For only $8.98
regularly $29.95

80% Special Discount
WinPrivacy - Take back your Internet privacy!
For only $7.99
regularly $39.95

Get BOTH WinPatrol and WinPrivacy
For only $15.97
regularly $69.90

70% off Special Discount
WinPatrol Family Pack
For only $14.98
Regularly priced at $49.95

80% off Special Discount
WinPrivacy Family Pack
For only $11.99
Regularly priced at $59.95

Get BOTH
WinPatrol Family Pack and WinPrivacy Family Pack
For only $26.97
Regularly priced at $109.90

BCHatesMalware

Level 2
Verified
Dec 5, 2013
Ever since Ruiiware took control from Bill :(

Well, according to Bill's own post, Ruiware and himself, will be working together. It seems from my observation and what I read, that this will be very beneficial, as someone else can add insights that the other person may not have seen or might've missed. I hope this cheers you up a little. :)

H

hjlbx

WinPrivacy, by Bret's own admission, has been a mess.

WinPatrol is 32 bit and consequently it doesn't recognize some 64 bit system details....

Bret is working hard to improve both. He'll get it all sorted out.

Despite the current quirks I use both as I think they are worthwhile. Both are very instructive. ..especially for a novice.

Get it now while it is cheap; WinPrivacy to be subscription only in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: scot

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.