Expired WinUtilities v10.61 Pro - Free (Windows Deal)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
WinUtilities v10.61 Pro - Free (Windows Deal)
WinUtilities available as a free and a pro edition. Free version comes with very few features where a full featured pro version costs $29.99. But WindowsDeal are having a giveaway of WinUtilities Pro v10.61 (latest version is 11.16), where everyone can download a full version copy for free. The giveaway will be valid for seven days only.

promo page:http://www.windowsdeal.com/w/winutilities-pro-discount-coupon/
License not required !

About:
WinUtilities Pro is an award winning collection of tools to optimize and speedup your system performance. This suite contains utilities to clean registry, temporary files on your disks, erase your application and internet browser history, cache and cookies.

8609543.jpg

Note: Expires on 2014.09.14

It also supports to defragment your disk drives and registry to improve computer performance and stability. Built-in Startup Cleaner allows you to control startup programs that load automatically with windows, find duplicate files, fix broken shortcuts and uninstall unneeded software.

WINUTILITIESPRO10.jpg

Features:

1.Built-in Startup Cleaner allows you to control startup programs that load automatically with windows, find duplicate files, fix broken shortcuts and uninstall unneeded software. More features include secure file deletion, recycle bin shredding, maintenance tasks scheduling and file recovery.
2.Complete Solution for PC Peak Performance
A simple registry cleaner or disk cleaner cannot give you true performance boost. WinUtilities combines disk clean&defrag, registry clean&defrag, system optimization, shortcut fix, privacy sweep, junk files clean, disk optimization, and more, to guarantee your PC run like a new one.
3.Fast and Powerful Windows Clean
Swiftly locates and deletes any junk files that may exist in Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, Jump Lists.
3.Clean and Fix PC problems with One-Click
Built-in 1-Click maintenance feature allows you to cleans junk files and unneeded registry entries, scan & fix PC problems to improve the system performance of your PC by one simple click.
4.Improves PC Performance
Better PC performance for your work or gaming. Gives you the new computer feeling again.
5.Simpler and Easier to Use
You do not need to be a professional or know much about computer. All you need to do is install it and a few clicks will make you enjoy the new PC feeling again.
6.Proven by More Users
WinUtilities is the top 5 downloaded software in Maintenance & Optimization category and has over 10 million users worldwide.

Product homepage: http://hi.ylcomputing.com/products/winutilities-pro

Last edited:

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi ! I have made my last comment on these programs that promise all these things and when not used right cause the PC owner grief and even require a fresh install. Messing around in the registry and Optimizing will eventually cause unwanted problems.
They are not needed to maintain Windows. Use Windows tools that are provided and your PC will be very happy and perform just fine for you!
I'm sure I will have to reply to these offers of free programs again latter, but for now I'm sounding like a broken record and I don't seem to be convincing anyone of the harm they can cause.

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
None of these programs are good nor will be able to do anything more that you can do manually.
I'm honestly laughing at everyone who uses these products, even more if they say that they are "Advanced" users. Every real technical support on this planet will tell you that these programs are pure scams, useless, and create way more issues than they solve.
I can't even understand why giveaways of such "crapwares" are allowed, as most of them are riddled with malwares and are against what MalwareTips stands for.
/rant

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Personally I use a free defrag program,CCleaner or Privazer and IObit Uninstaller.Everything else is done manually.You do need to exercise caution when using these programs especially the inexperienced user.Make sure you have a back up especially when removing registry entries.Im not a fan of these programs especially the one click maintenance feature.

Reactions: norman and Manzai

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi! The only reason I can think of for using a program that cleans your registry, is someone that is constantly down loading new software and testing, then removing the software. That person should know how the registry works and how to clean it up manually (Regedit and F3).
I would never let a snake oil program near my registry. I do trust the registry cleaner in CCleaner, but I'm also very alert to what it removes. CCleaner also backs up what it removes and can be restored.

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
Hi! The only reason I can think of for using a program that cleans your registry, is someone that is constantly down loading new software and testing, then removing the software. That person should know how the registry works and how to clean it up manually (Regedit and F3).
I would never let a snake oil program near my registry. I do trust the registry cleaner in CCleaner, but I'm also very alert to what it removes. CCleaner also backs up what it removes and can be restored.

If you uninstall a program using an in-depth uninstaller, it will all be good.
Also, even if you clean the Registry for that reason, what will it bring you ? Nothing.

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
If you uninstall a program using an in-depth uninstaller, it will all be good.
Also, even if you clean the Registry for that reason, what will it bring you ? Nothing.
Your are right on. I just like removing every trace of a program I install. I use REVO uninstaller and follow it up with search everything and lastly I use regedit to find a couple of things REVO missed. When I'm done uninstalling, there isn't any left overs. If you want to clean left overs then you need this freeware.
PS There isn't much that gets by this old man. I've been at this awhile now!;)o_O
http://www.voidtools.com/downloads/
http://www.voidtools.com/faq/

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
When people use Revo uninstaller & still have traces of programs in registry it is being use wrong,first of all revo have trace installer if you install a program with Revo uninstaller pro using trace then when it is time to uninstall the program,uninstall normally then uninstall from trace & all leftover files will be deleted.:) So then ccleaner will have nothing to clean or any registry cleaner.:)

Reactions: donetao and Manzai

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
When people use Revo uninstaller & still have traces of programs in registry it is being use wrong,first of all revo have trace installer if you install a program with Revo uninstaller pro using trace then when it is time to uninstall the program,uninstall normally then uninstall from trace & all leftover files will be deleted.:) So then ccleaner will have nothing to clean or any registry cleaner.:)
Hi Thanks for the information. I don't use the Pro version. I really don't think I need the Pro, but that's good information. I might check it out.
The free version has been good to me for years!

Reactions: Terry Ganzi

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Hi Thanks for the information. I don't use the Pro version. I really don't think I need the Pro, but that's good information. I might check it out.

Revo free cannot come close to the pro version, i used free but i bought pro version & it makes a big difference,if you use Revo pro in it's default state you will be taking steps backward,for best results you have to go in options & configure it, which in turn yields awesome results.:)

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Is the license life time or yearly? I'm doing well with the free version, but I might look into it!
Thank you!

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Is the license life time or yearly? I'm doing well with the free version, but I might look into it!
Thank you!

I''m not sure because i had Revo pro two years now & it is still activated & i still get up dates.:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.