WISE Disk Cleaner Portable 7.99.570

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
WISE Disk Cleaner Free Portable version 7: 7.99.570 - one-click, no brainer, very nice best solution found!

I realize that some of you are tempted by today's Giveaway of the Wise Care 365 Pro 3.2.2.280 (5 hours again ..) - but I am making a choice not far away: software without superfluous actions, one-click no-brainer best solution: Wise Disk Cleaner Portable 7.99.570 hard to find latest build of version 7 series today that I downloaded from the safe PcWorld.pl website, translated in Google English here : https://translate.google.bs/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.pcworld.pl/ftp/pc_109853/Wise.Disk.Cleaner.Portable.799570.html&edit-text=
- to download this portable version, click 'Pobierz' blue button.

Original PcWorld.pl link, the latest build of 7 series, version 7.99.570 : http://www.pcworld.pl/ftp/pc_109853/Wise.Disk.Cleaner.Portable.799570.html
.. to download this portable version, click 'Pobierz' blue button.

WISE Disk Cleaner 7.99.570 - sharp.jpg
UdfKMrP.jpg

- with the first start, you get the Chinese language GUI ( change this language to English (or another at your choice) with the button on the right of Settings button ..).

Get this build version 7, it's nicest compared to the new version 8 flat design series (and superior to CCleaner) - and go quickly ..

--------------------------------------------

Advantages of version 7 builds, compared to version 8:

* GUI window is resizeable!
* GUI is nice, blue color darkest, buttons nicely designed, not flat faded bleak design of version 8 ..
* Portable version 7.99.570 folder is lightest: 6.06 MB (and after slimming Languages: 4.56 MB only! )
(new version 8.2.4.584 folder has 7.09 MB - cause LiveUpdate.dll 0.99 MB and ..)

--------------------------------------------

- Under 'Useless Files' in 'Windows System' - I notched 'Empty Recycle Bin' ..

- Under 'Traces in Computer' / 'Surf the Internet' - I notched all the cases .. - good to remove internet cookies, and Microsoft IE DOMStore persistent cookies!

- Automatic update is activated - so imperatively click Settings/Check for updates mark 'never', then OK! And unnotch: Auto get newsletters! then click OK!

- So here: 'Slimming down was finished: 7.6 MB disk space was freed up.'

'Congratulations! You have a clean computer!'

WISE Disk Cleaner Free Portable version 7.99.570 - a must have software, to use daily.

Thank you, WISE developers!

Wise Disk Cleaner icon sharp.jpg
jC7puYC.jpg

PS.
I use too WiseRegCleaner.exe from Wise Registry Cleaner Portable 7.94.524 on my computer, downloaded Today! .. very deep and speedy, nice not flat design ..
- look on another topic: Wise Registry Cleaner Portable 7.94.524 : http://malwaretips.com/threads/wise-registry-cleaner-portable-7-94-524.32341/

-------------------------------------

EDIT:
Because I found the latest build of version 7 series today, called Wise Disk Cleaner Portable 7.99.570, so I changed the title and some content details, sorry.

Last edited:

clyde

Level 1
Verified
Nov 14, 2012
I have never got onto installing portable software on my computer.This might have to change!!!

Reactions: Prorootect

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you, Prorootect (I'm thinking of how I'd downloaded MC Shield, just last night, to protect our Windows portables!!) so now it might be an opportune time to add one more app!:p:rolleyes:

"Get this version 7, it's much better than the new version 8, and superior to CCleaner - and go quickly .."

Perhaps I shall need to increase our number of external flash drives soon as I watch for signs of blessings from The Norse gods of Malware Tips (in computerized Valhalla)!!:D;)

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
'now it might be an opportune time to add one more app!:p:rolleyes:'
- YES! try it now! Today! go quickly for WISE Disk Cleaner v7

And about MCShield: hmm it's easy to download MCShield, I have it of course.

'I watch for signs of blessings from The Norse gods of Malware Tips (in computerized Valhalla)!!:D;)'
- that's true Chinese for me .. nothing .. I did not understand anything, sorry - we are from another dimension surely hmm ..

Thank you Cats-4_Owners-2 !

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
'now it might be an opportune time to add one more app!:p:rolleyes:'
- YES! try it now! Today! go quickly
.. hmm it's easy to download MCShield, I have it of course.

'I watch for signs of blessings from The Norse gods of Malware Tips (in computerized Valhalla)!!:D;)'
- that's true Chinese for me .. nothing .. I did not understand anything, sorry - we are from another dimension surely hmm ..

Thank you Cats-4_Owners-2 !

It's always a pleasure, Prorootect.:):)

It might have been Chinese poetry, although I'm neither a poet nor am I Chinese; so, I may have gotten it wrong:confused: needing a Google translator for my rather stumbling off beat humor!:p

Blessing of the gods of malware tips = (at least some) Staff members agree

In comedic words: If Thor accepts CCleaner, I hope he does not reject my offering of WISE Disk Cleaner Free Portable version v7.9.3.563 and smite me :eek:with His Mighty Hammer!:p:D

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
I have hidden the WDCFree folder of this version 7 - on another disk partition, in case ..

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Hello Huracan,

In the first topic Post, I wrote:

" Advantages compared to Version 8:
* GUI window is resizeable!
* GUI is nice, blue color darkest, buttons nicely designed, not flat faded bleak design of version 8 ..
* Portable version folder is lightest: 5.75 MB (and after slimming Languages: 4.55 MB only! )
(new version 8 folder has 7.10 MB - cause LiveUpdate.dll 0.99 MB and ..) "

Thank you!

PS.

The latest build of 7 series, version 7.99.570 : http://www.pcworld.pl/ftp/pc_109853/Wise.Disk.Cleaner.Portable.799570.html

- is this same like the version 7.93.563 ..
- but: with the first start, you get the Chinese language GUI ( change this language with the button on the right of Settings button ..). And under Useless Files in Computer/Windows System, you have 'Invalid Start Menus' new search item .. - '1 files, a total of 0 Bytes were found' here.
It's all the difference I see between these two 7 builds.

EDIT:
Then I changed the topic title for this version 7.99.570 build, sorry.

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Added in the first topic' Post:

'- Under 'Traces in Computer' / 'Surf the Internet' - I notched all the cases .. - good to remove internet cookies, and Microsoft IE DOMStore persistent cookies!'

- this cleansing of DOMStore cookies (I had two: Google and avg ..) took the time to a dozen seconds here ..

Look here:
Suggestion: Clean IE's DOMStore : http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=38867

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.