Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Wise Program Uninstaller helps you uninstall your unwanted programs or forcibly uninstall the program you can’t uninstall by Windows or other programs. Moreover, it also can remove the residual entries which may drive you mad. Wise Program Uninstaller can search out more leftovers after you uninstall an unwanted program and then it can provide a deeper and more thorough removal of the residual entries of the uninstalled program. This point has been verified by comparisons with Windows and other similar programs. Sometimes, you are annoyed by some stubborn programs or entries which can’t be uninstalled/removed or completely uninstalled/removed by common uninstall or safe uninstall. But Forced Uninstall of Wise Wise Program Uninstaller could uninstall/remove them easily and cheerfully.

Wise Program Uninstaller provides you with the entrance to repair the installation of some programs.

The much-anticipated Wise Program Uninstaller has many attractive advantages such as easy to use, simple but elegant GUI, etc., but most of all, it is compatible with Win 8 and free of charge.

Wise Program Uninstaller Features:
* Free of charge like most other utilities from WiseCleaner.com
* Support of searching programs for the user who installed too many programs
* Able to search more leftovers after an uninstall than other programs
* More thorough and complete removal
* Combined Safe Uninstall and Forced Uninstall together
* Added program repair feature
* Support of Multi languages and free technical support
* Small size and portable version only
* Support of Win 8

Changes in Wise Program Uninstaller 1.66:
* Optimized manual refresh feature.
* Optimized cleanup feature of residual items.
* Minor GUI improvements.
via softexia.com

Download Wise Program Uninstaller [Installer]

Download Wise Program Uninstaller Portable

S

Sr. Normal

Not so good , I use it because it has the "safe removal " and "Forced Unninstall " for those applications difficult to remove , it is a dangerous tool as useful as function but sometimes a necessary option.
It is very light and easy to handle, but does not create restore points

8m8LUpg.png

Reactions: tallorder and scot

scot

Level 9
Verified
Dec 5, 2014
The restore points can be created manually but is it as good as Revo in Uninstalling applications and removing its leftover traces.

S

Sr. Normal

I use Soft Organizer , works as follows:

Open S.O. you choose "Install an application with tracing" , "run installer" and then state that you read the tracings .
When you decide to uninstall the application S.O. retains what changes you made and thus can delete them all , like you've never installed that application.
On this page you will find the free legal form if you want to try it

http://www.comss.ru/download/Soft+Organizer.html

d8i7Hhe.png

Reactions: frogboy and scot

scot

Level 9
Verified
Dec 5, 2014
Have you ever found that Soft Organizer leaves some of the traces of the programs after uninstalling. I am not sure on this but once i found that it left some traces behind. Thankyou my good friend.

S

Sr. Normal

The truth is that all leave traces . I 've been tested installing an application (Left4Dead 2) and uninstall with Revo then search regedit for any register line and appeared several .
I repeated the process with GeekUninstaller , Max unninstaler , Your Unninstaller and Soft. organizer and least remnants left was the last. I do not know if it will happen to all applications, but that was my experience .
Greetings friend

Reactions: tallorder and scot

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
I did Revo uninstaller for Panda 2 days ago, and spotted so many remnants today, I thought it had returned!

Reactions: scot
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.