Would you play or buy Need for Speed The Run?

Would you buy or play Need for Speed The run?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Last edited by a moderator:

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
All the other NFS were not the best but Underground but looking at this one. This looks like it is going to be a good game.

P

Plexx

Underground, Underground 2, Most Wanted were my favourites.

This one sure looks like it is going to be good.

Btw, curious but have you played Assassins creed multiplayer yet?

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
biozfear said:
Underground, Underground 2, Most Wanted were my favourites.

This one sure looks like it is going to be good.

Btw, curious but have you played Assassins creed multiplayer yet?

No. Never even played the game. Never took my interest like World of Warcraft, they just never to my interest.

iPanik

Feb 28, 2011
I have tried other Need For Speed games, but they never really caught my interest.
So i will pass on The Runs.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Might buy it, but would wait until it came down in price, love my MMO's too much!! (WoW, SWTOR, STO soon to be line up) Looks good though I must admit, more I type/think about it the more I think might get it :p

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
I heard it got Mixed reviews..... ever since the wii version of NFS Hot Pursuit I lost interest...... since I no longer have a 360 and don't feel like getting a ps3 just yet.... Im kinda broke at this time of the year. -_-

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Since many months I haven't played games. I have PS2 and my favorite is Midnight Club 3. :D I reached 98% but the CD got damaged. :(
Underground was awesome. I tried Undercover on my friend's PS2 and it was disappointing.

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
Since many months I haven't played games. I have PS2 and my favorite is Midnight Club 3. :D I reached 98% but the CD got damaged. :(
Underground was awesome. I tried Undercover on my friend's PS2 and it was disappointing.

Same with me but I only got to 86% until it got damaged.... I got undercover and yeah I agree, it sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.