Would you recommend a good browser ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mere

Level 2
Verified
Sep 30, 2014
I use slimbrowser. I think it is faster than rest of the other browser out there. It doesn't take up a lot of ram either.

Reactions: JakeXPMan

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Sr. Normal i really liked your answer to all members:eek::) and thank for your recommendetion for sleipnir i will give it a try;)

S

Sr. Normal

Thread author
Tonibalas look at: http://malwaretips.com/threads/sleipnir-6-1-blink-engine-slim-tab-browser-with-54px-toolbar.34543/ our colleague Huracan reported here nicely of the browser

Razor555 I think the same as you

Another good recommendation by الشمس is Yandex, only knew of my antivirus , Qihoo , which makes cleaning,
Blink also has engine and scan the pages with Karpesky. http://browser.yandex.com/?lang=es

Slimbrowser it is a good recommendation of Mere, and the first with the same trident engine using Internet Explorer . It is a fast and feature rich browser. http://www.slimbrowser.net/es/
http://www.slimbrowser.net/en/internet_explorer_engine.php
The only thing I did not like is that your adblocker has proved inefficient in some pages

Thanks to all again

Mere

Level 2
Verified
Sep 30, 2014
Thanks for the comment Sr. Normal. I didn't know that my adblocker inefficient in some pages. I didn't know that.

S

Sr. Normal

Thread author
Hi Mere

Spend with very few ads, which is a shame , because it is a fast browser like few others, but I hate advertising.
A greeting and thanks for sharing this excellent browser with all of us.

With Chrome
861ZTgB.png

With Slimbrowser
dkXisDU.png

Reactions: tallorder

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Sr.Normal thanks again for your recommendetion

Mere

Level 2
Verified
Sep 30, 2014
wow I see the difference. I don't like ads either. I will work on getting a better browser.

S

Sr. Normal

Thread author
Mere if you allow me the recommendation for all you would have installed, Google Chrome or Sleipnir 6.1 engine both come with Blink . Slepnir is prettier and uses all extensions in Chrome, but I 've installed today so I know his stability, but it is very nice and pleasant to work with it
Another great option would be the Gecko engine (Mozilla and derivatives) ,highlights Cyberfox with browsers specially prepared for your microprocessor.
If you prefer Webkit engine Opera , Safari , Maxthon , would be your choices , but are the least convinced me , being excellent as well, but I have not felt comfortable working with them , the former are more my style . I think ultimately it comes down to it , the style .
No attempt to possess absolute truth, only give my personal opinion.
Translated with Google Translate
A greeting .

Mere

Level 2
Verified
Sep 30, 2014
I have just installed firefox. I had firefox a long time ago. when i had firefox it was giving me problems like it would crashed or frozed. I just hope they have fixed their problems.

S

Sr. Normal

Thread author
It have extensions? Adblocker , video download, wot ... I see no such information on its website.
I see SlimBrowser is like , but it's always good to have a fast portable browser. I really like the idea , thanks for sharing .

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I don't want to sound like a fanboy, but there are tons of options you can pick for a browser. Why not pick a couple, i.e; Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari etc, and then find out which one you like.

I myself use Chrome now. Used to use Firefox, then Waterfox, but been using Chrome for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.