Last edited by a moderator:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you,;) but unfortunately xCore Antivirus has a serious compatibility problem with my Windows 8.1 which has nothing to do with the AV's performance.
You see, when the technical support person arrives at my home, if she happens to look anything like the young lady sitting on the floor cross legged in front of the lap top,:rolleyes:http://avxcore.com/ my wife o_Owill immediately throw my New Acer Aspire i5-3337U CPU, 1.8GHz 6GB RAM 64-bit OS, x64-based processor against the wall so hard that it's Full Windows Touch Support with 10 Touch points :eek:will break into so many tiny fragments:mad:
...that All The Kings Horses & All The Kings men won't be able to put the lap top back together again!:oops:
:(So, I think I'll just stay with the native AV & Firewall for now.:cool:

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Alright it states "1,000,000 computers all around the world."

Yet

Download Count "44,191", I mean if they want people to download it... I'm sure they could make a fake download count on the website

#Fail

Reactions: yigido and xxtoss23

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
According to their website:

• You will definitely get surprised by high speed of scanning that is possible due to scanning technology xForce that provides high-speed performance. Additionally, xCore Complex Protection for PC Windows carries our control over registry, big archives and wrappers.
  • Constant control over the processed launched and quarantine is conducted in accordance with the customer’s demands. We provide our clients with daily update of antivirus bases via the Internet. You have an opportunity of creation of your own signature bases including the opportunity of using complicated signatures for searching of polymorphic malware.
  • Control System of any directories for application launching will guarantee comfortable using of xCore Complex Protection for OS Windows. As for search capacity of our antivirus xCore Complex Protection for PC Windows will carry out proper searcg of dangerous applications and polymorphic malware, file viruses that tend to hide inside the system and so called „rootkits” – programs used by different hackers and other malfactors for covering up their traces left in the system after their operations.
  • Our company has been elaborating the core (has been creating its own service) and during the process optimized the firewall that is a very efficient filter that does not let malware get from the Internet to your personal computer. Brandmauer guarantees the complete control over any kind of potentionally dangerous software.
  • Proactive protection will let prevent damage of the users system acting at the same time as a blocking software for any type of potentially dangerous activity in the case if this activity may be really harmful for your personal data.
  • The function of flash-drives protection with extended settings will let you observe and control the safety of removable storage devices.

ADVANTAGES:

xCore Complex Protection Scanner for PC WindowsxCore scanner provides you with fast and high quality scanning speed by using the xForce scanning technology. With high-speed response, minimum load on the CPU and processes, xCore scanner is able to promptly identify malicious software in the main storage partitions of your device. A separate utility integrated into xCore Complex Protection for PC Windows also scans and controls the registry during the operational period of your PC.
Free daily updates of anti-virus database via the InternetThe main success criterion of your anti-virus database updates only involves the access to the World Wide Web; the rest is automatically carried out by the antivirus program xCore Complex Protection for PC Windows. Daily updates of relevant anti-virus databases and signatures provide better identification and control of malicious software on your computer! Checking for fresh antivirus database updates and their further download is the task for xCore Complex Protection.
Support for wrappersxCore Complex Protection for PC Windows searches for malware in the files that are contained in high capacity archives, and is also able to provide you with complete protection from viruses of different modifications, obtained by virus writers when using different wrappers.
xCore Complex Protection Quarantine for PC WindowsQuarantine deals with the infected files placing them in a conditional folder, which is located on your hard disk. With special properties, xCore quarantine function allows you creating the isolated environment, used for safe storage of potentially dangerous objects. Like any other quarantine, the basic function of xCore quarantine involves complete isolation of potentially dangerous files, which are possibly stored in all sections of your PC's memory. Therefore, none of the external malicious processes is able to access the objects stored in the xCore quarantine zone. That is, a danger factor of these objects is reduced to zero! Files that are stored in the xCore quarantine folder are not subject to required removal. Infected files can be used like conventional ones, it is only necessary to observe certain regulations and restrictions, for their safe use. xCore Complex Protection Quarantine for PC Windows is one of the guarantors of your system security!
Firewall and proactive protectionFor more than a half-year period, the company was engaged into the process of enhancement of the base (creation of own service), during which firewall was also optimized. Firewall clearly fulfills its function of a bridge filter located between the Internet and your personal computer, ensuring control over anything that might pose a threat to your PC. xCore Complex Protection firewall blocks any hacking attacks aimed at getting your personal data and confidential information! Proactive protection prevents infection of the user’s system, serving as a backstop for potentially dangerous activity, in case when this activity poses a real threat to your data.
xCore search capabilities and rootkit identificationAs for search capabilities of our antivirus, xCore Complex Protection for PC Windows allows searching the applications and polymorphic malware file viruses that hide their presence in the system, and also deals with a so-called "rootkits" (rootkit - a program or set of programs, files, scripts designed to hide the traces of attacks or malware in the system). xCoreAv identifies and removes even the malicious rootkits, their drivers and services, which presence in the system is maximally hidden by this malicious software.
Flash-drive protectionWith advanced settings, the function of flash drive protection allows monitoring the safety of removable media. In other words, xCore Complex Protection performs its function to fight malware (viruses, Trojans, etc.) within your removable media: USB flash drive, external hard drive and other storage devices.
xCore Complex Protection for PC Windows – 100% FREE!xCore Complex Protection for PC Windows is an absolutely FREE antivirus, licensed without expiration! Yes, you heard right, our company introduces a competitive and high-quality product, which possesses all the properties of similar paid antivirus analogs and same functionality. By installing xCore Complex Protection for Windows operating systems on your computer, you'll be pleasantly surprised: supplied with a licensed PRO-version’s set of options, the product is available for a time-unlimited period, instead of a one or two-year term characteristic of similar anti-virus programs. xCore license is available FOR AN UNLIMITED PEROD OF TIME (PERMANENTLY!) + further free updates! Free and permanent use of our licensed product may cause ambiguous questions in a user: - Why should a developer offer an anti-virus program on the terms like that? Our answer is simple: - We earn on the advertising spenders who place their advertisements on the xCore Complex Protection for PC Windows program’s banner, instead of making money on the users of our product. There is also an option to remove the ads from xCore Complex Protection installed on your computer! The marketability of xCore Complex Protection for PC Windows antivirus product is directly dependent on the above-mentioned factors, combined with the general high quality of our antivirus, thus raising our rating among advertisers, while we are continuing to improve our product.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Dubseven

Level 14
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
If it's fake it can't have potential.

I'm going to test this 'antivirus' on my Virtual Machine.

Test it on your virtual machine in the another virtual machine, this AV look like very bad on him forums and supports. The web pages didn't work, forums didn't work, the contact page has a bug, it's redirecting to another website (wtf) misstakes on the pictures and a logo look like Xbox, and the facebook page didn't exist anymore...
AND a fake download count.

So, be carrefull lol

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Test it on your virtual machine in the another virtual machine, this AV look like very bad on him forums and supports. The web pages didn't work, forums didn't work, the contact page has a bug, it's redirecting to another website (wtf) misstakes on the pictures and a logo look like Xbox, and the facebook page didn't exist anymore...
AND a fake download count.

So, be carrefull lol
Web pages didn't work? They did work fine for me! Also the forum, worked fine.

Dubseven

Level 14
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
Web pages didn't work? They did work fine for me! Also the forum, worked fine.

Pages:
Help > Xcore User Manual
Help > Customer support
Contact us (bottom) > Didn't working

didn't working for me
Google Chrome Windows 7

Them facebook page didn't working:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/xcoreantivirus

Them forum:
The category
  • xCore Complex Protection FREE
didn't working

the "for windows" "for android" pictures in the right top corner of the forum, didn't working.

Pictures look bad, all in russian, and i have a "error"
  • xCore Антивирус error

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Pages:
Help > Xcore User Manual
Help > Customer support

didn't working for me
Google Chrome Windows 7

Them forum:
The category
didn't working

the "for windows" "for android" pictures in the right top corner of the forum, didn't working.

• xCore Антивирус error
Thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: Dubseven

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Pages:
Help > Xcore User Manual
Help > Customer support

didn't working for me
Google Chrome Windows 7

Them forum:
The category
didn't working

• xCore Антивирус error
User Manual worked fine for me (though the manual is too short)

Customer Support with the Feedback Form worked fine for me. I also successfully submitted a feedback from the form.

G

Guest28

Me personally, i kind of like the GUI its a new product it's not going to be perfect. This may have potential lets not forget a Russian developed kaspersky.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.