Jun 3, 2014
Choose which UI you like more for the new version:

6433233.png

5Cvcc.jpg

D

Deleted member 21043

Definitely the second one. ;)
:D

@Paul Lee Do you just favour my designs? Haha, because you liked Virfree UI on my thread and I designed the Firewall UI which is based off the second UI here :D

Reactions: Dani Santos

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Neither.

The first is original to your current, but lacks co-ordination (ie. placement) of elements/text.

The second appears out of the blue and looks similar to Emsisoft (light vs dark). It's also too cluttered with text.

The main GUI should be simple and easy to navigate / understand. Try using icons to illustrate product status, instead of "Enabled" or "Updated".

For example:
Current version: 5.0.124.0 (new version available!) [!]
Definitions version: 1234 (Last checked 24 minutes ago) [<tick>]

Edit: No version info is shown in 2nd UI.

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
Definitely the second one. ;)
:D

@Paul Lee Do you just favour my designs? Haha, because you liked Virfree UI on my thread and I designed the Firewall UI which is based off the second UI here :D
Anything you make is good in my books buddy ;)

Reactions: Azure

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Neither.

The first is original to your current, but lacks co-ordination (ie. placement) of elements/text.

The second appears out of the blue and looks similar to Emsisoft (light vs dark). It's also too cluttered with text.

The main GUI should be simple and easy to navigate / understand. Try using icons to illustrate product status, instead of "Enabled" or "Updated".

For example:
Current version: 5.0.124.0 (new version available!) [!]
Definitions version: 1234 (Last checked 24 minutes ago) [<tick>]

Edit: No version info is shown in 2nd UI.

Ill take that into consideration, but why does it look like emsisoft? Now every UI that is colorfull looks like emsisoft?

Reactions: YuanJiawj

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
i agree with @Huracan, the first its really good only try add icons for get a touch PRO and nice :D

btw. if you wanna i can help u with graphics resources. :oops:

Reactions: Dani Santos

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I will go for first UI since its a straightforward interface and anyone even the novice can understand the functionalities.

But its better for second UI for advance mode as the design is too good for a professional looking. :)

Reactions: YuanJiawj

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.