App Review XVirus Personal Guard 5.3.1

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Y

yigido

Thread author

@Dani Santos @kram7750 @Malware Test @Malware1
I hope the quality is ok :) Sorry for my bad net speed!
I use small packs but I do not show more interest on detection. I love to see proactivity.
XVirus BB looks great for a home made AV. WebGuard is a new feature and it has decent phishing protection on IE.
Screen locker also detected in my opinion, you can see the BB alert came behind the lock screen in the video so the user cannot block the action of it. The alert should be in front of the lock screen. Keep up the good work Dani I always support.
Just enjoy the video, I am not expert like @Malware Test ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.