Yigido's Config

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yigido

Thread author
Hi yigido,
Maybe a bit too much on your system my friend.Comodo on its own should suffice.
Comodo is the complete but too many thing I have to break up with Comodo. Comodo made me cold against itself.
Avira Free is a best choice for me now. Now it has Cloud Protection

Reactions: Terry Ganzi

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
- Aurora is more stable than Nightly.
- Nightly uses the newest gecko
- Nightly has x64 version.
These are the reasons. There is no much differences between two of them.
yigido, I remember trying Cyberfox after you'd recommend it. I think I'll follow in your more securely planted Nightly footsteps,:cool: now, too!;):)
I am trying Ubuntu 14.04 in my Virtual Machine, I like it ;)
Are you using lubuntu Trusty Tahr version?
+ *Note to self: Read up on Virtual Machine ..members like it!:p:D

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
He trying ubuntu not lubuntu :p:D
@Koroke San ..so, yigido's ubuntu is the same version number 14.04, & yet it is probably much more vast, with an array of bells, whistles, & customizable options..!:rolleyes: Maybe confusing lubuntu w/ubuntu was like mistaking Windows XP for OS 7! Such a Linux noob:oops: am I!;):p
Nightly is very good and it gives me what I want, maybe you wont believe me "It never crashed yet" :D
@yigido Thanks! Using the newest Firefox, it hesitates (even now) quite a bit. I shall look for Nightly now, install it, and start using it because I 'believe' You!;)
Update: I couldn't <send> a pm, so @yigido, here is "Coming to the Nightly side"
Hi yigido,
I wanted to ask you about Nightly.
There are different 'desktops' to choose, (Windows Express), (Windows Standard) & Desktop boot2Gecko (Windows) zip. I'm uncertain which, or if any, is the one to choose for myself. I have Windows 8.1 with an i5333-7U 1.80 Ghz 5.82 GB (usable).
Thanks in advance for helping, & being a vanguard by trying new cutting edge software!
Your friend,
Cats-4_Owners-2 :)

Last edited:
Y

yigido

Thread author
Added : Palemoon Browser x64 (Bluhell Firewall + LastPass add-ons with it)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Added : Palemoon Browser x64 (Bluhell Firewall + LastPass add-ons with it)
@yigido, how's Pale Moon's performance? My memory of Pale Moon x64 was of it being very quick & responsive, performing very closely to Cyberfox x64.
I'm *smiling*:) because 'Bluhell Firewall + LastPass' sound like the title of a:eek: scary movie about the end times!:rolleyes::D

Y

yigido

Thread author
@yigido, how's Pale Moon's performance? My memory of Pale Moon x64 was of it being very quick & responsive, performing very closely to Cyberfox x64.
I'm *smiling*:) because 'Bluhell Firewall + LastPass' sound like the title of a:eek: scary movie about the end times!:rolleyes::D
It runs good. Firefox ESR attract me. I want less add-ons in Palemoon because I have lots of in Cyberfox :) :D :D

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.