Yigido's Config

Status
Not open for further replies.

technology

Level 7
Verified
Jul 5, 2013
According to lightness, which one is lighter avira or avast free ? I didn't test avira actually

Y

yigido

Thread author
According to lightness, which one is lighter avira or avast free ? I didn't test avira actually
I never tried Avast. Avira is the lightest software I have ever tried after Webroot. You can try them on VM.

Did this happen when u was downloading VLC? did u disabled bitdefender engine in realtime?
As you can see my friend detection from QVM engine when I was downloading. If Bitdefender also detects the installer, shame on them. It is a well-known and legit application (VLC Media Player) It is not the only reason, 360 consumed its credits on FP's and no updates since February!

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Yup, at least Baidu owns a forum where u can report any issue & they fix it. Qihoo IS also have one problem, if any file get false detection( like a game file) & when u whitelist it, after that when u try to open that file it won't open it, & u need to close qihoo 2-3 times to open that file. I don't know if this problem exit or not.

Y

yigido

Thread author
Yup, at least Baidu owns a forum where u can report any issue & they fix it. Qihoo IS also have one problem, if any file get false detection( like a game file) & when u whitelist it, after that when u try to open that file it won't open it, & u need to close qihoo 2-3 times to open that file. I don't know if this problem exit or not.
Usability! Thanks for sharing your experinece

Reactions: Rahadian Putra
Y

yigido

Thread author
Removed : Avira Free Antivirus after this post

Added : 360 Security + COMODO Firewall

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: vrb93
Y

yigido

Thread author
I had a problem with 360 IS. I re-installed it two times (clean installs) because I cannot enable the features but real-time shield.
I did not understand what happen and I re-install it. After updating, the same issue happened again to me.
I switched to Total Security, I am unhappy about it.

Removed : 360 IS
Added : 360 TS

Reactions: vrb93

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
It's normal, happens to me too much, I believe that with most here !! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.