Your Favorite Video Game Trailer and Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NullPointerException

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
I've always wondered people's favorite trailers. Unfortunately, I do not like movies (except Star Wars). But I do like games. Games are pretty.

I personally think, you guessed it (it is the Elder Scrolls), Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim has the best trailer. But that's mainly for the music. The music part gets best when the graphical part gets worst.

But. That'd be cheating, consdiering the fact that it is not a game itself. It is Skyrim. So...

Simply because IT HITS ME HARD. I, if I viewed factually, played this game the day it released. I played it casually and I was only twenty at that time. Nerevar Rising reminds me a LOT of nostalgia. I mean, IT MAKES IT. I just cannot get out of the feeling of nostalgia. I mean, I did uninstall and trashed the game (much to my folly), and only a year ago I started playing the Elder Scrolls again. But you can imagine my nostalgia when I saw the title screen with M O R R O W I N D slowly emerging on it. The Akavair symbol, the Nerevar Rising music, the cover art, was damn perfect. You can imagine my reaction when I today again saw this trailer. Amazing.

Adhit Prakosho

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
many, can not mention one by one :). but for the game is COD Because use sophisticated technology, which is an important and exciting as possible should be played or watched because the trailer functions are: to promote and provide the antidote curiosity for those who wait for the release of the movie or game! :D

NullPointerException

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
But the gameplay should be promising as well. You can't take this

to be the trailer music of Crysis 2. We all know Crysis 2 sucked in terms of gameplay and story. The music is epic and it feels like it tells some kind of alien glory and excitement in heart. Nerevar Rising is about Nerevarine's rebirth. Reign of the Septims is about the Septim Empire. Song of the Dragonborn is about the Dragonborn folk. While in CoD, although the trailers are promising, the gameplay is indeed rightly criticized for copying itself.

Reactions: Adhit Prakosho
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.