Assigned zemana anti logger error

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
why do i get this error with zemana can someone post al ink for a 64bit windows edition please dnt link cnet or majorgeeks or brosoft as my internet blocks those sites for some reason :(

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 513

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
Hello friend I had installed Zemana AntiLogger in Windows 7 64 bit, at first everything worked right, looked in desistalar a program and icon Zemana Antiloger was the following 2 days looked again and the icon was but nose looked good and the room or fifth day the installer would disappear, desistalar could not because it was not, I had to install an older version of Zemana Antiloger to desistalarlo as it should, because the same version error.Hace gave me much I did not use this issue.

I hope that useful to my experience.

Excuse my English, google translator.

VinDiesel.

Español.

Hola amigo yo tenía instalado Zemana Antilogger en Windows 7 64 bits,al principio todo funcionaba correcto,miraba en desistalar un programa y el icono de Zemana Antiloger estaba,los 2 dias siguientes miraba de nuevo y el icono estaba pero nose veia bien y al cuarto o quinto dia el instalador desaparecia,no se podia desistalar por que no estaba,tube que instalar una version anterior de Zemana Antiloger para poder desistalarlo como se debe,por que con la misma version me daba error.Hace mucho que no lo utilizo por este problema.

Espero que se a util mi experiencia.

Disculpa mi ingles,traductor google.

VinDiesel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.