App Review Zemana Anti Malware 2 15 Removal Test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
I got Zemana for free during its beta test and, like you, I didn't think much of it then (I almost didn't grab it, thinking it was yet another scam/bloat/junkware item) but it's been pretty handy.

I don't know why it wants to run since it's on-demand and it seems to check for an update when you launch a scan anyway. Fortunately, the auto start can be disabled.

sonylxn

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2015
I got Zemana for free during its beta test and, like you, I didn't think much of it then (I almost didn't grab it, thinking it was yet another scam/bloat/junkware item) but it's been pretty handy.

I don't know why it wants to run since it's on-demand and it seems to check for an update when you launch a scan anyway. Fortunately, the auto start can be disabled.

i think its startup run is for its scheduled scan. not sure tho since i'm using portable version

woodrowbone

Level 10
Verified
Dec 24, 2011
It´s scary how they copied HitmanPro, even the desktop icon have the same colors!
Cmon Zemana, you can´t be that low?

/W

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Anyone know which is best? MBAM vs Zemana Antimalware? Do they do the same?

Zemana Anti-malware,eek by emsisoft,malwarebytes & hitman pro are all tools for cleaning so they all give different results after a scan,they all detect different things better than the other like etc(malware,rootkits,pua,pup & trojans).:)

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Hitman Pro Alert does seem to play well with Sandboxie this is why posted the above posts.
I am hoping that Sandboxie will stop CryptoWall New Variants?

Your thoughts/opinions?

Reactions: Solarquest

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.