Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
After I closed my ZenMate account I was assured that all my details would be deleted from their systems. Here is a screenshot snippet from the email from ZenMate Support. If you wish to find out more about their privacy protection or wanting to close your account, I have provided links below.

Link: How do I close my ZenMate account?

upload_2015-6-17_11-14-43.png

Link: What user data do you store?

With ZenMate active, all data passing through your internet connection is encrypted and routed through our secure servers hiding your activity from third parties.

We do not monitor or store any data which is on your phone memory.

Furthermore, we do not store or log your personal data which can be used to identify you or what you're doing online. Unlike other VPN providers, we can’t! Strict German privacy laws regulate our company’s use of your information.

For further details on your privacy, please read our Privacy Policy.

For more help, search at: https://support.zenmate.com/hc/en-us/search

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.