Not open for further replies.
Product name
ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2015
Pros
  • • Nice and Easy Interface

• Pretty Light on System

• Good Detection Rate against 92 Files

• Behavioral Blocker Seemed to work

• Scans and Removes at the same time and speed is quick!
CONS
• Heavy on Ram

• Not so Hot on Web Blocking
BOTTOM LINE
According to my testing’s, ZoneAlarm has improved on web blocking and behavioral blocking since my last test which was version 2014. The 2014 version has less ram usage then the new 2015. I do hope they improve on ram usage and a little on behavioral blocking even though it passed the test in my review. I would recommend this security suite to users who has 3 or more gigabytes of ram in there pc, but not to users who have like less than 2 GB of ram.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Thanks, I needed a review on this to see how they are doing ( Not used ZA in 3 years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.