To download Windows 10 ISO using Media Creation Tool follow the below steps:
- To download Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, go to the below link then click on the "Download tool now" button.
MEDIA CREATION TOOL DOWNLOAD LINK
(The above link will open a new web page from where you can download Media Creation Tool)
- Double-click on the file named “MediaCreationTool1803.exe” to start the installation of Media Creation Tool. In most cases, downloaded files are saved to the Downloads folder.
You may be presented with a User Account Control dialog asking you if you want to run this file. If this happens, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
- Click on the "Accept" button to accept the license terms.
- Select "Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC", and then click on Next.
- By default the the Media Creation Tool will use for your Windows 10 ISO file will the same language, edition, and architecture as the current PC.
If you want to modify the system architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) or the language of your Windows 10, uncheck the "Use the recommended options for this PC" then chose the preferred settings from the drop-down menus.
- On the next screen, select "ISO file", then click on Next.
- [ You will now be asked where would you like to save the ISO file and the name you want for the ISO file. We've saved our Windows 10 ISO file on the desktop, and the we've named it "Windows 10. Next, click on "Save".
- [The Windows 10 ISO file will now begin to download.
- [When the download has finished, click on the "Finish" button and your Windows 10 ISO should be saved on your PC.