¿What type of security do companies use?

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Hmm i have no idea about bigger companies, but in finnish schools F-Secure is a thing, probably because its finnish product :unsure:

But still i see people in work using building automation throught windows xp + teamwiever lol:eek:

L

Local Host

Most companies here use McAfee or Kaspersky, I'm seeing a trend to move to Windows Defender ATP.

So far only helped one company move to Windows Defender ATP in it's entirety and has been successful. It lowered costs and compatibility issues, especially when this specific company used McAfee that caused lots of issues with Windows 10 Updates (contrary to Kaspersky, which hasn't caused any issues so far).

Enterprise Security Tools are more advanced and expensive, cause companies are targeted by more advanced malware.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.