OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
Your config looks good, but some suggestions:
- Get rid of SAS
- If you run BD, TM and WD at the same time, sure there'll be conflicts.. Keep WD and one antivirus..
Thanks for sharing...

Reactions: silversurfer
M

Manzai

Thread author
3 antivirus ?! :eek:

Keep 1 antivirus (Choice of Bitdefender and Trend Micro)

ا

الشمس

Thread author
@OneDay,

bit defender total security / trend micro titanium antivirus+ / windows defender

=

bit defender total security OR trend micro titanium antivirus+ OR windows defender

i do not use all 3 at the same time...i would never install 2 anti virus protections on 1 computer.

windows defender will not work in tandem with neither bit defender nor trend micro.

Reactions: NSG001

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
@OneDay,

bit defender total security / trend micro titanium antivirus+ / windows defender

=

bit defender total security OR trend micro titanium antivirus+ OR windows defender

i do not use all 3 at the same time...i would never install 2 anti virus protections on 1 computer.

windows defender will not work in tandem with neither bit defender nor trend micro.
Install Emsisoft Emergency Kit as well. To increase your computer science knowledge, I recommend browsing here.

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
@OneDay,

=

Improper use of words, didn't mean 'keep', but turn off WD, and choose one antivirus..
Which one are you using right now?

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Imrpoper use of words, didn't mean 'keep', but turn off WD, and choose one antivirus..
Which one are you using right now?
Unfortunately, not everyone is well-learnt of English. English isn't my first language either, but I manage to have coherent grammar.

Reactions: OneDay

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
good config! why do not you use Internet Explorer 11?
maybe you should make backups of your system... ;)

Reactions: OneDay

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
Unfortunately, not everyone is well-learnt of English. English isn't my first language either, but I manage to have coherent grammar.
English is not my native tongue either, but I'm pretty good at it (I think...:rolleyes:)
I was just writing a little bit quickly..

no problemo :D sh*t happens

the new trend micro titanium antivirus+ 2015 :cool:
OK... Because I don't like BD so much, my recommendation is Trend Micro with WF..

Last edited by a moderator:

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
OK... Because I don't like BD so much, my recommendation is Trend Micro with WF..
Trend Micro is bad.

good config! why do not you use Internet Explorer 11?
maybe you should make backups of your system... ;)
Even better, he should take the advantage of Google's most big extension-database and use Chrome instead. Not even Firefox beats Google's extensions.

Last edited by a moderator:
ا

الشمس

Thread author
Even better, he should take the advantage of Google's most big extension-database and use Chrome instead. Not even Firefox beats Google's extensions.

:D seems you missed the last line in my configuration post :

nothing...absolutely nothing from google!!! :p

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
Also, that's a question for the moderators, but I don't know how to contact them..
Is it OK using non-latin charactes in the username?
No hard feelings, @الشمس, but it's the forum rules..

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014

yes chrome would be better ... but I think he probably wants to use his IE10 ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.