Expired 1 License Giveaway For MT members-- Sandboxie

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
1 License Giveaway For MT members-- Sandboxie

Sandboxie:

Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer

Benefits of the Isolated Sandbox

Secure Web Browsing: Running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially.
Enhanced Privacy: Browsing history, cookies, and cached temporary files collected while Web browsing stay in the sandbox and don't leak into Windows.
Secure E-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your email can't break out of the sandbox and can't infect your real system.
Windows Stays Lean: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox.

FrontPageAnimation.gif

Homepage and Download

Rules:

Just drop a comment
Winner will be announced by random.org
No of license :1
Validity:lifetime
Giveaway Span :7 days

D

Deleted member 178

Im also in (will be good for my girlfriend, no more "where i click?" ) :D

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
I want it so bad... Please count me in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.