Expired 1 license of Process Lasso Pro

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Process Lasso Pro:

Process Lasso is NOT yet another task manager. In fact, we prefer NOT to think of it as a 'task manager' in the classical sense, as it does NOT aim to compete with the big boys of task manager replacement. The task manager like appearance is just what facilitates the primary functions - process optimization and automation.

Process Lasso is a process priority optimization, CPU affinity optimization, and system automation utility. Priority optimization, affinity optimization, core optimization, automated rules, automated power schemes, you name it and Process Lasso has it. Although most consider Lasso the ultimate process priority optimizer, it does so much more!

1.png

Homepage

Rules:

Drop a comment
Winner will be selected by random.org
No of license:1
Validity:Lifetime
Giveaway Span : 5 days

D

Deleted member 178

i am the "Zorro" of security so i need a good lasso :p

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
This looks good. Count me in.

Looks like Windows Task Manager. :D

D

Deleted member 178

yes, kind of, and the pro version, has a background service that optimize permanently the cpu/ram usage of the processes and redistribute it to to active ones so you gain responsiveness

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Ahh, okay. Seems good worth to get it. Hope I win though :D

grrr

Level 3
Verified
Jun 17, 2011
Thanks Stranger.
I hope to win the Lifetime license. Can't think of using my laptop without Lasso.

Thanks,
Grr

artclarke

Jul 6, 2011
Stranger, Thank you for the review. I agree heartily with you comment that this is not another task manager.
It would be marvelous to use the Pro version. Please enter me in the contest.

sk1sd

Jun 21, 2011
Process Lasso is a awesome tool. Would recommend everyone to try it out.

Hope to win the license
Thanks

bachmat2

Jul 27, 2012
so cool. Thanks your giveaway. I am very like this product. I hope i will winner. Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.