Expired 1 Year of Free VPN - seed4.me

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://seed4.me/blog/cyber-security-month-2018/
How to get a license
Use the promo code [B]CM2018[/B] to register Seed4.Me account on our website to activate the deal.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
seed4.me
seed4-me-logo.png

1 Year of Free

Seed4me-VPN-2.png

Promo Link:
1 Year of Free VPN on Cyber Security Month 2018 | Seed4.Me - Private VPN Club

VPN for iPhone, VPN for Android by Seed4.Me VPN Club

Home

We are happy to take part in the Cyber Security Month this year and offer 1 YEAR of FREE VPN ACCESS.

Use the promo code CM2018 to register Seed4.Me account on our website to activate the deal. Then install our apps on all your devices and use your free time.

– Unlimited simultaneous connections

– 100+ servers in 25 countries

– No speed or bandwidth limits

Have any questions (or problems), please, let us know at support@seed4.me.

Sammo

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2012
Total crap. Messed up my internet and would never stay connected. The five minutes that it dd work my speed was cut down to 1/4 even with the closest server elected.

dragongate888

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I've been using it for some time ... but lately I get an ad with a puppy that I bought the premium version or something similar, and that's for one year, of a promotion. That bothers me because it comes out almost on all the pages I visit.:giggle:
Ditto here. I have two promo licenses buried in cyber attic, please note, not even in cloud storage.
This app was originally developed by a Taiwanese High Tec comapny with promising potential. Now, just wonder, has it been fallen into wrong hands.

Reactions: bribon77

Seed4.Me

From Seed4.Me
Verified
Developer
Oct 31, 2018
Greetings ALL! :)

Dear hamo, thank you for posting this offer on MalwareTips (y)

maheshpk, you can enter promo code here (screenshot attached) or simply use this link to activate promo code.
Promo-Code.png

Dear Sammo, what VPN location do you use and how far it is from the place where you are? We would love to help you finding VPN location that works best for you.

Seed4.Me

From Seed4.Me
Verified
Developer
Oct 31, 2018
To be honest I wouldn't recommend this VPN unless you don't mind them keeping logs. They keep logs, as I have heard.

Andrew999, we do not log or DPI traffic. VPN nodes only receive and forward traffic.
General connection logs are stored on a secure server for 7 days to solve network issues if there are any. These logs are deleted after seven days if there are no network problems.

P.S. If any VPN provider claims they have totally no logs – they lie.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Thank you for participating in MT. But I have a suggestion for you
Seed4.me has been installed for a year of a promotion of you, but to each page that I visit, I am warned to buy the version. but it is extremely annoying to see the dog every time I sail ... could you fix that?:giggle:

Seed4.Me

From Seed4.Me
Verified
Developer
Oct 31, 2018
Thank you for participating in MT. But I have a suggestion for you
Seed4.me has been installed for a year of a promotion of you, but to each page that I visit, I am warned to buy the version. but it is extremely annoying to see the dog every time I sail ... could you fix that?:giggle:
Hello bribon77!
Yes, extended trial version gives free VPN for more time, but shows these kind of ads on non-HTTPS pages.
We plan to make these ads less annoying. While work is in progress, please contact me directly alex.z@seed4.me (don't forget to mention account you are using at Seed4.Me), I will look what could be done :)

Jimbo791

Level 2
Verified
Jul 23, 2018
There has been a lot of talk here about how seed4.me keeps logs. As I have said many times, ALL vpns keep logs. Seed4.me have been very open about telling what logs they keep and for how long, and the logs seem to be harmless compared to some other VPNs.
I have used this VPN for about 4 months, the speed has been good, it has dropped out only once in that time and the kill switch worked a 100%. It reconnected very fast.
The interface can sometimes be a little buggy, but nothing to make me pull my hair out.
As far as adverts, well the "undress me for a dollar" ones seemed to me to lower the standard of the VPN but they are no more, the only ads now are for upgrading.
So its a good VPN and for free, I dont think a few ads are too much to handle.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
You are welcome @Seed4.Me , Very nice to see you here in "MalwareTips".

This is not the 1st time for me to share Seed4me promo here, every time I found negative opinion reply!!
For me I use this application since Wednesday, September 27, 2017

I have many many VPN premiume account for famuse applications, But I found my self using this one, I did not found any trouble during using seed4me the all this period.

"For sure, I respect all opinion with pleasure "

Captaure.PNG

Seed4.Me

From Seed4.Me
Verified
Developer
Oct 31, 2018
Doesn't work with Netflix :(

Dear JKozarac!
Yes, Netfilx aggressively bans IPs of VPN providers. Unfortunately there is not much we can do about it :(

Please, try forcing Windows to use exact US IP by adding line:
216.218.131.143 us.s4m.xyz
in the end of Windows hosts file.

Then:
1. Connect to the US VPN location in the Seed4.Me App
2. Open Private tab in browser
3. Open Netflix

Tomorrow I will talk to our tech support to find out if there are any Netflix-compatible IPs left.

Update. Support replied me right now: we do have Netflix-compatible IPs, if the IP mentioned above won't work please contact support@seed4.me for the new one.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.