Expired 1 Year of Free VPN - seed4.me

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://seed4.me/blog/cyber-security-month-2018/
How to get a license
Use the promo code [B]CM2018[/B] to register Seed4.Me account on our website to activate the deal.

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
i would not recommend about VPN service sure but not all save "logs an location" , anyway this is ur choice to use it.
I understand that it's my choice but, why would you not recommend a VPN service?

~LDogg

Reactions: jackwilli

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Any VPN could be a trap for users. They will say that they don't keep any logs and the users will use it thinking they are perfectly safe. But the provider will collect all the info it wants. Moreover as all the traffic goes through their own server you just don't know what they are doing with the data.

An ISP can do exacly the same thing & maybe quite a few others on your data's unencrypted route, do you trust your ISP explictly? I don't :)

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
An ISP can do exacly the same thing & maybe quite a few others on your data's unencrypted route, do you trust your ISP explictly? I don't :)
Same can be said for any server you visit. Nothing can be trustworthy these days, most are just deterrents for protection. VPN's are great for public Wifi hotspots, using a VPN would stop malicious people intercepting certain traffic or gaining access to accounts. Whilst HTTPS can also help reduce this aspect as well.

~LDogg

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
ISP and VPN are very different, users don't pay the ISP for privacy but the pay VPN to protect their privacy.
Also users know quite a bit about the ISPs, like their owner etc, but in case of VPN there's no info regarding their owner and where they actually belong.
An user from the US can use a VPN which is from Germany but that provider may actually be from the US itself.
Also a VPN can do things like what FB did.
What I am saying is that its really not a good idea to trust any VPN blindly.

Reactions: bribon77

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
What I am saying is that its really not a good idea to trust any VPN blindly.
I think you're correct here @jogs. Seed4Me doesn't look malicious whatsoever however.

~LDogg

Scorpion Illuminati

Level 2
Verified
Apr 14, 2017
Works as expected. Note, some apps don't seem to be able to connect while VPN is on(Kerpersky Cloud for example).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-06-22-06-54.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-06-22-06-54.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 451

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Reactions: roger_m

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
@Seed4.Me I've been having issue with your software, when I've disconnected from your service my internet sometimes will not come back on and an uninstallation of your product via Revo seems to do the trick, this could be a bug with your software atm.

~LDogg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.