Expired 100 copies of Adguard giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
s27agbbfmk.jpg
btoih1hkue.jpg

100 copies of Adguard giveaway
Still in trouble with intrusive Ads? Here are 100 copies of Adguard giveaway to help you removes ads and block websites with viruses, malware.

This is an External Giveaway - Giveaway Page

This is an External Giveaway, please do not post your entries here.

Mod Edit.

agause

Apr 26, 2013
With WOT, looks like a good product. I use the Internet for work and ads are more trouble than they are worth for me and my clients. Looking forward to trying it.

fearlessscientist

Verified
Sep 10, 2013
I have been using AdBlock+, but recently they are letting in ads from google and others by getting paid. I dont like this practice and want to switch to new adblocker. With WOT, malware and fishing filter your product looks great and I want to try it. Thanks for such a great offer.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I like and enjoy the Disconnect extension for Chrome is safe since locks intruders and makes browsing the Web faster
I also like Ghostery it blocks malicious websites.
Adblock deletes the annoying ads that appear on the pages.

apaul

Level 2
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
I want this for block malicious adds... but 6500+request so far....

SuperEla

Jan 16, 2013
Still have not tried this program. I think it is worth install the full version. I use only Adblock Plus plug-in for Mozilla.

mohitpatel09

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I don't like Ads because they are responsible for tracking our ip, sending to malicious web pages,etc. I always want a Powerful software like AdGuard.
Thanks for the giveaway.

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
I don't know much about this software and only now I discovered it through this site. I know addware are dangerous and should be blocked. I think I should try this software if I get a free license and see it's capabilities as it claims.
thanks,
sid_16.

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
woow this is a great software i heard alot about it so i would love to try this out this will help my browsing so i dont go to bad websites that might give out nasty things i hope to get one of the licences offered here today and have a great day

miguel.curso

Sep 25, 2013
Hello, I need this tool because I can not browse internet quickly.
An enormous amount of ads, pop-ups and malware, make me lose a lot of time.
This software is what I wanted.
Thank you very much.
Greetings.

cimmko

Sep 25, 2013
The purpose of this soft is quite interesting for every one, ads are anoying anywhere and if this works, it would be very usefull soft, which can be used every day. I need this soft for my work, cause ads are everywhere and i need to concentrate only on my work. Thanks

ahmad_rafiansyah

Level 1
Verified
Sep 15, 2013
hello
useful because it can block malicious websites and ads and I really like though is the first time using it.
Thank you very much

artclarke

Jul 6, 2011
Dear MalwareTips,
Thank you for holding this giveaway. I have been on the internet for a while (I still remember a fully text internet). Although I understand the need for advert support, the number of intrusive ads appearing detracts substantially from my experience. I have, and still do, use ad blockers. I am looking for one that provides a seamless and enjoyable browsing experience. Adguard may be a solution. I would like to explore its possibilities. Please enter my name in the contest.
Regards, Art

JustMe21

Aug 26, 2013
I like this tool because is a smart tool who can easy remove malware and block websites with viruses,for me is a smart-complex tool.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
This is an external giveaway. Any entries posted here will not be counted, please visit the giveaway page to partake.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
This tool replaces the extensions added in crhome or firefox as Donotrackme, disconnect, Ghostery, adblock, and anothers?

Please help me

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.