On Sale! 15 years of Emsisoft Anti-Malware

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

show-Zi

Level 36
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
The year is 2003.
Finding Nemo is making a splash on the big screen, Arnold Schwarzenegger is about to be elected governor of California and a little-known company by the name of Emsisoft has just been born.
Fast forward to today, and it’s clear a lot has changed. As a company, we’ve continued to evolve while staying true to our original values: providing great customer service and quality malware protection.
In celebration of our 15th anniversary, join us for a walk down memory lane as we take a look back at how Emsisoft has grown and what we’ve accomplished over the years. We’re also running a very special $15 for 15 promotion – for the next 15 days, you can get a one-year license of Emsisoft Anti-Malware for just $15!

From an anti-trojan tool to a full anti-malware solution: 15 years of Emsisoft Anti-Malware

show-Zi

Level 36
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Probably been already answered but I'm late for work....I have 250 days left on my existing license....if I buy now will I get 365 days added to my existing 250 days?
I think that it will be okay if you proceed from emisi's UI 'Update license'. One year's license extension is equal to campaign price. I processed it today, and 365 days were added to the existing number of days remaining slightly.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.