KB3071756
and
KB3060716
I hope someone has a fix for theses
thanks in advance

L

LabZero

Hello

Have you tried to manually install the two updates (KB .... on Google)?

Otherwise you must first disable Windows Update.

Type msconfig and go into services by removing the checkmark to its entry, then you have to restart the pc.

After reboot:

Go to C/Windows/SoftwareDistribution/Download and delete the folder content.

Resume Windows Update (msconfig check back)
Restart your pc again and see if you can install updates.

Upvote 0

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
I hope someone has a fix for theses

Hi @Rozesky2

Please try to use Windows Update troubleshooter. You can download it from here.

If your computer is having problems finding and installing operating system updates, try using the Windows Update Troubleshooter to fix the problem. It makes sure that your computer is connected to the Internet, and checks to see whether your network adapter and Windows Update services are running correctly.

Report back here.

I hope it helps. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Reactions: frogboy and LabZero
Upvote 0

Rozesky2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 12, 2014
I have used the windows update troubleshooter but there were a couple of things it did not
fix and those 2 update still do not work.

Upvote 0

Rozesky2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 12, 2014
Try the tool from Tweaking.com . It solves the most common corrupted Windows update.
Hi I did run the tool from tweaking.com and it could no finish the repair it to post to tweaking.com for help. I am beginning to thing the
hard drive might be having issues that are causing these problems. Or maybe a reinstall of windows would help

Upvote 0

Rozesky2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 12, 2014
Hi I did run the tool from tweaking.com and it could no finish the repair it to post to tweaking.com for help. I am beginning to thing the
hard drive might be having issues that are causing these problems. Or maybe a reinstall of windows would help
I just reread what I typed and it is full of typos ...sorry I guess I was too tired when I sent it. The tool from tweek.com could not finish the repair....it said some 3rd party software was maybe stopping it. That I should contact them ..but I think maybe the hard drive is having issures.

Reactions: LabZero
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.