Expired 20000 Licence Giveaway of 8 Different Softwares

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

samit

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
We have 20000 copies of full software supplied by eight different vendors. Play the game and try your luck. First come, first served!

Giveaway Products:
1. Adaware Personal Security
2. Disk Speed Up
3. Cookie Crumble
4. Easus Partition Master Pro
5. Green Cloud Printer
6. Kingsoft Office Writer Standard 2012
7. WinX HD Video Converter
8. Zoner Photo Studio Home

Giveaway Link: http://www.winxdvd.com/partner-offer/windows-software-giveaway.htm

D

Deleted member 178

RE: 10000 Licence Giveaway of 8 Different Softwares

not very interesting :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

The WinX HD Video Converter looks interesting, but apart from that nothing else.

P

Plexx

Only thing that can be a bit appealing is ASC Pro but then again, the free version is good enough for my needs.

Thanks for the share however.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

Thanks for sharing, however I cannot see anything for my needs. :)

Aiyana

Jun 7, 2012

:biggrin: Thanks for sharing. I need ad-aware software but you know the slot randomly awards participants. Anyway, I got Zoner Photo Studio 14 HOME. Not bad.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011

Thanks for the share. I hope to win the Ad-Aware or EaseUs prize. :)

Edit: Alright!

4G4HV.jpg

Syntax

Level 1
Feb 4, 2012

Tried to participate for an ASC serial key but only got 1 Kingsoft Office Writer Standard 2012 and 2 Green Cloud Printer license. I just dump them because they're no use to me. It seems that my patience is wearing off from clicking.

P

Plexx

I am staring at the screen hoping for starfishes

samit

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2011

this giveaway is no use for me, i already have better alternatives to these giveaway products like

1. Ad-Aware Personal Security- Using AVAST! so not needed
2. Advanced System Care Pro- Using TuneUp Utilities 2012 so not needed
3. Cookie Crumble- Not needed
4. Easus Partition Master Pro- Already got from other giveaways
5. Green Cloud Printer- Not needed
6. Kingsoft Office Writer Standard 2012- already have MS Office 2010
7. WinX HD Video Converter- Freemake Video Converter is much better i think
8. Zoner Photo Studio Home- Using Ashampoo Photo Commader 10

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011

Its seems Lavasoft is owned by people who used to distribute adware. Checked wikipedia.

Aiyana

Jun 7, 2012

Hey! The organizer has add more 10,000 copies to this giveaway, I guess the former 10,000 copies have been sent out. Here is the news FYI: http://www.winxdvd.com/press-room/pc-security-speedup-software-giveaway.htm
Now it grows up to 20,000 copies of the donated software, time to grab another copy:D

Legdotus

Jul 1, 2012

I'm only getting 4 of those programs. The first two in green text and the last two in black test. Anyone got the other programs or is this how it is?

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012

Legdotus said:
I'm only getting 4 of those programs. The first two in green text and the last two in black test. Anyone got the other programs or is this how it is?

Changes each day and each time you pull the lever. It's all about time and patience.

Legdotus

Jul 1, 2012

well, if u say so, i will try tomorrow. Tried for an hour today and getting multiple times only 4 of the programs, so maybe I can get the other 4 tomorrow. Thnx for the info.

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012

Well Legdotus as far as I know it changes for me one day kingsoft Pro writer was in black text then the next it was green underneath where it was.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011

Has anyone bothered to read the WOT commits on this site?

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/winxdvd.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=rw-viewsc#page-1

I wouldn't buy nothing from them because their product is a paid product that uses free open-source components. Just a rebrand of many totally free products.

Freemake Video Converter is much better and uses the same components.

Thanks.:D

Legdotus

Jul 1, 2012

Malware Maniac said:
Well Legdotus as far as I know it changes for me one day kingsoft Pro writer was in black text then the next it was green underneath where it was.

What u r saying makes sense to me. One day u get program A the next day u get program B. I will check tomorrow and hope it's the other 4 programs to be won,

P

Plexx

Littlebits said:

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/winxdvd.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=rw-viewsc#page-1

I wouldn't buy nothing from them because their product is a paid product that uses free open-source components. Just a rebrand of many totally free products.

Violates the licence of ffmpeg

Interesting. But what about the other products giveaway?

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011

Biozfear said:
Littlebits said:

Violates the licence of ffmpeg

Interesting. But what about the other products giveaway?

As long as you are not required to buy any WinX products to receive the other giveaway offers, there is nothing wrong with the other giveaways.

But it sure doesn't look good for these other vendors giving support to WinX by offering these giveaways because it is helping them sale copies of their products which are ripoffs of free open-source software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.