Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Windows Store (requires Windows 8.1)
http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/2048/216e5455-f36b-4fe3-83e4-de0500b2ca5e

This is a native Windows 8 version of 2048.
2048 is a fun and addictive game where you have to move the tiles to get to the goal 2048 sized tile by merging similar tiles. But that's not all - you can even try to play as long as you can.

Ms6bbKz.jpg

Features
  • Play the game wherever you are even without internet connection
  • Multiple snap views available to allow productive and fun multitasking
  • Endless game mode for endless fun
  • Compete with your friends by sharing your score

Did you achieve to reach 2048 on the tile?
Else, what's you high score?

If you have any native or ad-free apps for Android or iOS, please post them here.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Someone should explain to me what this game is about..... I never knew how to play this.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You have to reach 2048 on the tile, the score doesn't matter much.
2+2=4; 4+4=8; 16; 32; 64; 128; 256; 512; 1024; 2048

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
2048, success and me - by Gabriele Cirulli : on gabrielecirulli.com : http://gabrielecirulli.com/articles/2048-success-and-me
The last few weeks have been quite a wild ride for me. In March, I built a game called 2048 just for fun, and released it as open-source software on GitHub. Over the course of the following weeks it unexpectedly became a worldwide hit, and it has been played by more than 23 million people.
This period has been one of the most exciting of my life, as well as one of the most stressful. Knowing that millions of people have played and enjoyed something you’ve built can be a great feeling. For many (including me), it’s what gives you the motivation to keep coming up with new creations. At the same time, when something you made becomes known worldwide you have to face a whole new set of challenges. The attention you get and the things people come to expect of you can become overwhelming if you’ve never had to handle them.
In this post, I’ll share what this experience has been like for me and how I dealt with it, both on a personal and professional level. I will also explain the path that led me to changing my mind on building a mobile version of the game.
It’s a long read, but I hope that this post will provide some meaningful insights and hopefully help those who might be facing similar issues.
Read more on the website, please.

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
I played 1-2 hours every day but never got to make 2048 just 1024...its really frustrating as well as fun in the same way :)

Reactions: Ink

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Success rate is probably low/rare, but it's a good time waster to say the least.

Scam probably? If it has a lot of Ads as on Android and iOS :p So far I haven't seen any Ads on the WP8 version. :cool:

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
Success rate is probably low/rare, but it's a good time waster to say the least.

Scam probably? If it has a lot of Ads as on Android and iOS :p So far I haven't seen any Ads on the WP8 version. :cool:

wow you are windows phone user too....which windows phone do you own?? I own Nokia Lumia 620 :D

Reactions: Ink

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Rocking the Lumia 925 in white. :cool: You'll get the WP8.1 update too?

firestr001

Level 2
Jul 22, 2012
I really enjoy playing this game with my friends.Even passes your time well and later you'll feel :p But excellent game

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.