Expired [24 hour Giveaway] IObit Driver Booster PRO

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

kalegana

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 1, 2013
[24 hour Giveaway] IObit Driver Booster PRO

boxshot_db.png
[/php]
Driver Booster PRO lets you easily identify and update outdated drivers. No really — there is nothing else more I can to describe the program.

Terms and Conditions
This is a 1-user 6-months license, for home and business use(License expires on May 28, 2014)

You get free minor updates for 6-months

No free tech support

Can be installed or re-installed after this offer is over. However, realize that the license will expire on May 28, 2014

regardless of if you install and register the program today or a month from now.

May not be resold

Giveaway Link.
http://sharewareonsale.com/s/driver-booster-pro-iobit-sale

Mickyman

Dec 2, 2013
I'm going to check this out. Thanks for sharing.

Never really use these programs, but might as well check it out.

kalegana

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 1, 2013
good news. they have updated the promotion. you have 24 hours again..

kalegana

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 1, 2013
Gnosis said:
Does this thing really work?

yeh its a really nice app. fast and eaasy to use. you can have a try if you want or google about it before installing..

nastavnikhe

Level 10
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 16, 2012
Do I need this program?
useful or unnecessary!?
advantages and disadvantages ??

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.