Expired $29.95 FREE TODAY Giveaway of the day — Disk Defrag Pro 4.8.1

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Is this better than the Windows 7 version enough to use? I have seen that AUSLogics have added interesting capabilities, but I have to confess I don't know how much difference they make. I really like that Windows defrags completely automatically and silently. That's the primary reason I haven't tried anything else for a few years now...

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Is this better than the Windows 7 version enough to use? I have seen that AUSLogics have added interesting capabilities, but I have to confess I don't know how much difference they make. I really like that Windows defrags completely automatically and silently. That's the primary reason I haven't tried anything else for a few years now...
Trust me this is one of the best and most thorough defragmenters on the market. Try it out and you will feel/ notice the difference ;)

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
You won me over Trickster. I will try it. I was so hoping I wouldn't have to add another app to Windows. Trying to minimal these days with portables for many things...:rolleyes:

Reactions: frogboy

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Not that the default Windows defrag is bad, but Auslogics Pro uses different algorithms to more or less deep defragmentation and file compaction.
Definitely recommended.

Reactions: frogboy and AtlBo

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
Nice share Sir Froggy! But i don't have use any defrag-tools since i got ssd. Just no need.
I was going to ask this myself, does this software have any use if you have only SSD?
I guess it would be good to have anyways, since Probably many users are using regular HDD's for at least data storage/backup storage/etc and running defrag on that from time to time is probably a good idea...but then windows defrag is probably ok for those purposes, right?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.