Status
Not open for further replies.

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
I contacted 360 support team about 360 Internet Security's development... Here's the reply:

Dear OneDay,

Thank you for your support to 360safe.

360 Total Security is our successor product of 360 Internet Security. It’ll replace 360 IS as our main PC security product in the near future.

Currently we are going to continue to maintain 360 Internet Security with the database updated and minor fixes.

So again, thank you and please feel free to contact us anytime you have any question or suggestion about our product.

Kind regards,

Emily

Qihoo 360 Support Team

Y

yigido

I contacted 360 support team about 360 Internet Security's development... Here's the reply:

Dear OneDay,

360 Total Security is our successor product of 360 Internet Security. It’ll replace 360 IS as our main PC security product in the near future.

Currently we are going to continue to maintain 360 Internet Security with the database updated and minor fixes.

So again, thank you and please feel free to contact us anytime you have any question or suggestion about our product.

Kind regards,

Emily

Qihoo 360 Support Team
It is enough for me to use Internet Security. Thanks @OneDay

Reactions: Kent and OneDay

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014

Dear OneDay,

Kind regards,

Emily

Qihoo 360 Support Team

What a sad fact. If only they could do something about the memory/processor usage and the extra junk being added in Total Security as optional.

Reactions: Kent and Warrior

MobilePCTech

Oct 20, 2014
I still don't get them. Is there anyone who actually prefers TS over IS? :confused:
Ya really! I chose to install 360IS and NOT 360TS because I see it as bloatware and useless fluff. How can you call it Total Security without a Firewall is just ridiculous. Just keep updating the virus definitions for IS and I'll keep using it. There are 4 versions of Avast so why can't Qihoo keep 2 versions around?

Neno

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 4, 2012
Ya really! I chose to install 360IS and NOT 360TS because I see it as bloatware and useless fluff. How can you call it Total Security without a Firewall is just ridiculous. Just keep updating the virus definitions for IS and I'll keep using it. There are 4 versions of Avast so why can't Qihoo keep 2 versions around?

If you use W7 or W8 its implemented firewall has everything you need. Few of the top tier (paid) IS suites don't have their own firewall solution.
P.S. There is only one perfect solution for virus protection and that one is ... you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.