Advice Request 360 Premium Membership for 360 Total Security Discussion

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Is 360 Premium Membership worth it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
It's not worth, I'll don't pay 9.99$ for stylish themes, the most of MT's users want better protection features, 2way Real Firewall and no delay in 3rd parties signatures updates. Also their HIPS/BB capabilities and heuristics are one of the best but they need to handle with the huge false positives problem.

Greetings ;)

SKG2016

Level 1
Verified
Dec 19, 2016
Well, not only due to tracking personal data, but the benefits advertised are so ambiguous and I have absolutely no idea what is means in comparison to free version. They should include a chart to compare the features of free and premium products, like Microsoft store comparing Win 10 Home and Pro Version. No doubt 360 is one of the best free antivirus and as a paid software? NO

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
for just a few " lively " themes and the ( almost none ) existent nag screens ( avira and AVG are worse in this category ) plus you will get deals on partner gaming software , thanks but no thanks......I just stick with the free version....

Solarlynx

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
For me it's a good sign that the developer wants to earn money from their product. It means they have serious intention to continue development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.