New Update 360 Total Security Updates

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Does this appear on wiki just because it's a Chinese product or does it have any reality?

360.jpg

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
again , automatic update did NOT work , had to go to the site , to download the installer for this version and install it manually!!
You just need to wait a day or to and then the new version will be downloaded. I don't bother manually updating, because new versions always install automatically within a few days of being released.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
You just need to wait a day or to and then the new version will be downloaded. I don't bother manually updating, because new versions always install automatically within a few days of being released.

I have the Premium version and the " update to the latest version asap " option ticked...its bad marketing from qihoo, nothing more , nothing less! As a company they should not make promisses that they can not keep!!!!

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I have the Premium version and the " update to the latest version asap " option ticked...its bad marketing from qihoo, nothing more , nothing less! As a company they should not make promisses that they can not keep!!!!
I agree, but it does not worry me, as I don't mind waiting a few days. It just automatically updated for me.

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Still the upgrade to the latest version asap does not work...reported this , together with some other questions / suggestions a couple of weeks ago. To this day still NO reply from their customer support! Very , very unprofessional! This company really has to change their attitude to paying customers like me!

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Still the upgrade to the latest version asap does not work...reported this , together with some other questions / suggestions a couple of weeks ago. To this day still NO reply from their customer support! Very , very unprofessional! This company really has to change their attitude to paying customers like me!
They didn't take long to reply to me, when I contacted support. They chose not to implement a suggestion I made, at this point in time. But as least they did reply, which is more than I can say about some other vendors..

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.