Updates 360 total security 10.6.0.1256 released

roger_m

Level 33
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Can you pls tell us if see any big changes in the V 12 ? i wish this qihoo dont come with many " extra- ware "
I only had it installed very briefly, but I didn't notice anything. When you have a large number of tabs open, not all of them are shown on the screen. There appears to be no solution to this, so I uninstalled it. This was an issue in previous versions too.

Reactions: FrFc1908

Howzee

Dec 4, 2019
Intel-VT Core crystal protection engine doesnt allow me to watch Netflix on any of my Windows 10 web browsers. Turning it off helped but I had to figure it out by myself by trying this and that. Just made an account here to write this.

Dec 1, 2020
Intel-VT Core crystal protection engine doesnt allow me to watch Netflix on any of my Windows 10 web browsers. Turning it off helped but I had to figure it out by myself by trying this and that. Just made an account here to write this.
I've just seen this thread & your post on the crystal v engine .I've always assumed mine was automatically switched on as I'm sure I have seen it on by default . Tonight I decided to look into changes or lack of them with the latest version I downloaded tonight . Crystal engine I found off & it was only when selecting custom security settings manually .Very strange .I'm now looking into everything for detailed reference & the next versions. The antivirus protection I wouldn't relly on in real time protection I have doubt to the ability of the free version I've not yet tried premium but will do for Research purpose.