With best Regards
Mops21

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I see they've just release an archiver with a virus scanner, 360 Zip.
I just downloaded it and it's only in Chinese and Russian for now. Previously they published a different 360 Zip which was only in Chinese.

Last edited:
Reactions: harlan4096

amico81

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 10, 2017
R.I.P. TSE 😢 you was a very light av without bloat. But many people wanna have
300 processes with 100 services of bloatware in the background, because they are thinking
that cleaner, software booster and registry optimizer can double the speed of the system 🤐

Reactions: Der.Reisende

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
R.I.P. TSE 😢 you was a very light av without bloat. But many people wanna have
300 processes with 100 services of bloatware in the background, because they are thinking
that cleaner, software booster and registry optimizer can double the speed of the system 🤐
TS is just as light. The extra features don't slow it down, as only the realtime protection of the antivirus is running in the background.

I've used pretty much every antivirus there is and 360 TS is one of the lightest.

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

360 Total Security 10.8.0.1112

Added:Notify matters needing attention on the main page
Fixed: Bug fixes

Changelog site

Download site

With best Regards
Mops21

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Hi all

360 Total Security 10.8.0.1112

Added:Notify matters needing attention on the main page

Changelog site

Download site

With best Regards
Mops21
360 Total Security 10.8.0.1118 - released Sep 15, 2020

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

360 Total Security 10.8.0.1118

360 Total Security 10.8.0.1131

360 Total Security 10.8.0.1132

Changelog Site

Download site

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

360 Total Security 10.8.0.1160

Added: Add Account tab on MainPage
Improved: Hide expired license key

Changelog site

Download site

With best Regards
Mopüs21

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Reactions: Nevi and harlan4096

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

360 Total Security 10.8.0.1170

Changelog Site

Download Site

With best Regards
Mops21

Daniel_Gebert

Nov 13, 2020
Hi,

I am a (hobby) IT security researcher and do some security software analysis during my free time. Does somebody know if Qihoo offers a way (for example email) to report vulnerabilities? Unfortunately it is impossible for me to contact them directly... Many vendors have a dedicated email address for this but I couldn't find something and the support is not responding.

Best regards
Daniel

Nautilus

Level 2
Apr 27, 2020
Hi,

I am a (hobby) IT security researcher and do some security software analysis during my free time. Does somebody know if Qihoo offers a way (for example email) to report vulnerabilities? Unfortunately it is impossible for me to contact them directly... Many vendors have a dedicated email address for this but I couldn't find something and the support is not responding.

Best regards
Daniel
The only options you have is to contact them via email , like you did but this company seem to not care about their international customers! the never reply back....even not on their " dedicated " facebook page! the only other option that remains is to contact them via the forum. I do not how good your traditional chinese / manderin is , but here is the webadres , so you will have to make use of a translator....there was a member active over at the " other "" security forum ( wilders ) who was active at qihoo , but he left about a year and a half ago. here is the link to the officail qihoo forum :

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Hi,

Try these pages.
I have opened a support ticket before and they did reply to it.

Reactions: harlan4096

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.