Fixed: Bug fixes

Changelog Site

Download Site

With best Regards
Mops21

Daniel_Gebert

Nov 13, 2020
Hi,

I am a (hobby) IT security researcher and do some security software analysis during my free time. Does somebody know if Qihoo offers a way (for example email) to report vulnerabilities? Unfortunately it is impossible for me to contact them directly... Many vendors have a dedicated email address for this but I couldn't find something and the support is not responding.

Best regards
Daniel

Nautilus

Level 2
Apr 27, 2020
Hi,

I am a (hobby) IT security researcher and do some security software analysis during my free time. Does somebody know if Qihoo offers a way (for example email) to report vulnerabilities? Unfortunately it is impossible for me to contact them directly... Many vendors have a dedicated email address for this but I couldn't find something and the support is not responding.

Best regards
Daniel
The only options you have is to contact them via email , like you did but this company seem to not care about their international customers! the never reply back....even not on their " dedicated " facebook page! the only other option that remains is to contact them via the forum. I do not how good your traditional chinese / manderin is , but here is the webadres , so you will have to make use of a translator....there was a member active over at the " other "" security forum ( wilders ) who was active at qihoo , but he left about a year and a half ago. here is the link to the officail qihoo forum :

roger_m

Level 33
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Hi,

Try these pages.
I have opened a support ticket before and they did reply to it.

Reactions: harlan4096