Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
8.2.0.1031 (Feb 26, 2016)
  • Added: Language - German
  • Added: Potentially Unwanted Program(PUP) blocking
  • Added: Support scanning iOS IPA files infected with Xcode Ghost
  • Added: Virus Scan - Support Rar5 file type(Archive file)
  • Added: Virus Scan - Support IPA file type(iOS installer package)
  • Added: Virus Scan - Item detail for scan result
  • Fixed: Bug fixes
Changelog: Version History | 360 Total Security Essential

Download: Download Free 360 Total Security Essential

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
I only suggested some amendments after they provided the German language (I used the english version for a long time before deciding to give the German version a chance, I love reading and speaking english ;)), they contacted me quickly on that :) I really appreciate their support, on whatever, they're usally fast and always kind :) But I think that Qihoo's team did most (all) of this translation, no idea if any other member of this forum has contributed :)

EDIT: It was an earlier version of Qihoo 360 Total Security (first week of December 2015 I wrote with them) (they did not provide German for the TSE in the past), but probably they used the same translation for the TSE now, too :)

EDIT 2: @VatosLocos: I used this contact address: support@360safe.com
The person who contacted me was Emily.
I'm sure they will appreciate your translation work very much :)

Last edited:

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
@Der.Reisende thanks so much for the adres , I have sent them an email , offering my services ;) hope to see a dutch version soon :p
You're welcome, looking forward to their answer, maybe you'd like to keep us updated?:)

EDIT: Thank you in advance @VatosLocos :) Maybe they enjoy their weekend, too :)

Last edited:
C

Crystal_Lake_Camper

Sure i'll keep you updated ;) did not have a reply yet but i think / hope that Will be coming next week :)

Reactions: Der.Reisende
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.