Not open for further replies.

Anupam

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
Hi All,

Can anyone please confirm whether 360 TS windows update has option to download IE11 and .net frame work?

I hate every time I format my system, downloading all the updates again and again. I saw 360 TS has option but I got only Security Updates. In optional update I could not find IE11.

breathejustice

Level 2
Verified
Oct 18, 2014
I think it's better ignore the message of windows update from 360 Qihoo TS.
Why don't you use just windows update given by Windows itself ?
Except Realtime protection and virus scan in 360 TS, they are all junk.

Anupam

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
I think it's better ignore the message of windows update from 360 Qihoo TS.
Why don't you use just windows update given by Windows itself ?
Except Realtime protection and virus scan in 360 TS, they are all junk.

I already mentioned the reason.

My windows disk is outdated. When I re-install my OS I have to download around 1.6 GB of update :(. I have only 1 mbps connection and it takes almost full day to download those :(.

But Qihoo has a very nice option. Once downloaded you can use the same files to update again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.